Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we all pretend to not watch this happen, after that will be the worse ,will not be fun if any body have overdose on the cams or they hit each others ?! or police arrest them

much drugs with alcohol have very disastrous effect, by show in while take it that means they don‘t care for any thing , i think we did the right thing for them and hvtv .

Just now, x1000 said:

if we all pretend to not watch this happen, after that will be the worse ,will not be fun if any body have overdose on the cams or they hit each others ?! or police arrest them

much drugs with alcohol have very disastrous effect, by show in while take it that means they don‘t care for any thing , i think we did the right thing for them and hvtv .

Yes I know it is not allowed and I reported it to VH like Amy and Sparkles did.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Likewise some have hidden motives to support VH whatever happens eh?

if you have a problem just say it. i have no stock in vh & i'm not paid by them. you are free to unsubscribe any time that you want to.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I know it is not allowed and I reported it to VH like Amy and Sparkles did.

They probably will be fined and return,violence it's also an break of rules and was done the same thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if you have a problem just say it. i have no stock in vh & i'm not paid by them. you are free to unsubscribe any time that you want to.

If I have a problem I will always say  don't worry about that.

It is not about criminalizing VH, just remind them not to lose their heads trying to give more and more and more ... I just ask for a better selection of personnel, they do not need to be perfect but not a bunch of undesirables

• Like 2