Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, fornika said:

All the haters can hate.  He fucked her,period..and will  fuck her again and again..

Get over it.

Well, if that's true, more power to them. But they can do that in the NAS apartment as far as I'm concerned. Nina isn't there right now, so Kira can take her place. In that scenario Foxy can invite some other girls to stay in this apartment. Can be a win-win situation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

In that scenario Foxy can invite some other girls to stay in this apartment. Can be a win-win situation.

She can still do that right now if she wanted to. There's nothing or no one stopping her.

2 hours ago, fornika said:

All the haters can hate.  He fucked her,period..and will  fuck her again and again..

Get over it.

So anyone that prefer to se this new house with foxy and Kira and their friends and not Alan basicaly living there..instead of the dude staying in his dam house it's an hater!?ok...he can fuck Kira,the dog anyone he wants don't cair,what I care it's how zero personality the place have..it's sucks.

• Like 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

this apt is a disaster :confused:

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

cam doesn't work on my side

Nothing to lose..it's just Alan laying in sofa..i put in the house and after that crap byebye.Regard foxy..think she sooner or later could be gone,she doesn't sleep in her bedroom nothing,becomed an Alan and Kira place.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nothing to lose..it's just Alan laying in sofa..i put in the house and after that crap byebye.Regard foxy..think she sooner or later could be gone,she doesn't sleep in her bedroom nothing,becomed an Alan and Kira place.

I don't mind Alan, we can't define this place by his presence here for a couple of days or even a bit longer. In the future everything can happen here cause as it's a place where people have open relationships rather than solid ones. Exactly as I like. 

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I don't mind Alan, we can't define this place by his presence here for a couple of days or even a bit longer. In the future everything can happen here cause as it's a place where people have open relationships rather than solid ones. Exactly as I like. 

But it's hard not to define this place with him when half of the time or more he it's in the place,still will watch the place for foxy,but mostly when she it's with her girlfriends,Kira don't find her atractive,even less her with Alan,so gess only good thing I can expected it's foxy and her friends,the rest of time it's just an archive time place.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But it's hard not to define this place with him when half of the time or more he it's in the place,still will watch the place for foxy,but mostly when she it's with her girlfriends,Kira don't find her atractive,even less her with Alan,so gess only good thing I can expected it's foxy and her friends,the rest of time it's just an archive time place.

sorry I have to said that, I had noticed before, you're very impatient :biggrin:( that applies to many users here, no worries ). I'm watching people in their apartments from perspective of someone who wants them to stay online for months, not weeks. That's why I think, many interesting things will happen for sure and Alan or others are not  obstacles to occur so.