Kayla and Taylor

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Are these guys a couple? Or just flatmates?

The "&" in between their names suggests that they are supposed to be a couple, but they aren't acting like one. When they first got into bed they were that far apart I thought Taylor was going to fall out of bed.

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

The "&" in between their names suggests that they are supposed to be a couple, but they aren't acting like one. When they first got into bed they were that far apart I thought Taylor was going to fall out of bed.

Lol I was actually about to write the same :biggrin: We must give them a little time. It can be interesting for sure.

3 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Either this apartment is really cold or we've got a pair of prudes living here, more clothing in bed than most participants wear ever.

They are completely new.They even signed the contract inside the appartement earlier. We should give them a little more time. But a very weak start for now I agree. 

19 minutes ago, stanley said:

Or, they might have been in relationship - or married - for a long time. That would kill the sexual appetite for each other.

• Like 1

Not watching but from what I am reading their relationship or fault of it actually could be an interesting thing,as long as both don't hide cams or have sex underblankets,hope they have interesting friends guests.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Or, they might have been in relationship - or married - for a long time. That would kill the sexual appetite for each other.

Damn Zoi, time doesn't always kill it, less quantity maybe, but still good or better quality, whenever I got into a relationship, in my case that would be we we're having sex and be with one guy, all I would think about all day was having sex with him, and what we did sexually already. I would describ that as lust, but I've been with the same guy for over 3 years and I'll be honest, our sex has never been hotter! I don't lust about him all day, but when I do I can still get wet without laying a finger on myself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Damn Zoi, time doesn't always kill it, less quantity maybe, but still good or better quality, whenever I got into a relationship, in my case that would be we we're having sex and be with one guy, all I would think about all day was having sex with him, and what we did sexually already. I would describ that as lust, but I've been with the same guy for over 3 years and I'll be honest, our sex has never been hotter! I don't lust about him all day, but when I do I can still get wet without laying a finger on myself.

This definitely can't be generalized, but I was thinking 8 or 10+ years. There will be an stage when couples are in real love but there is no sex.

Once you have children, just say goodbye to sex :biggrin:  

• Like 1