Kayla and Taylor

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Damn Zoi, time doesn't always kill it, less quantity maybe, but still good or better quality, whenever I got into a relationship, in my case that would be we we're having sex and be with one guy, all I would think about all day was having sex with him, and what we did sexually already. I would describ that as lust, but I've been with the same guy for over 3 years and I'll be honest, our sex has never been hotter! I don't lust about him all day, but when I do I can still get wet without laying a finger on myself.

The mind is the body's largest sex organ.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

The mind is the body's largest sex organ.

Hi lets, You know sometimes i post a comment, and then I come back later and read it, and I think I should be a little more discreet with my posts! I agree with your statement, unless you're talking about Alan, I think his dick is bigger than his brain sometimes  :biggrin:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi lets, You know sometimes i post a comment, and then I come back later and read it, and I think I should be a little more discreet with my posts! I agree with your statement, unless you're talking about Alan, I think his dick is bigger than his brain sometimes  :biggrin:

agree to everything except - sometimes :biggrin:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

his dick is his brain :biggrin:

that will change when he gets older. Its normal for boys at his age to think with penis instead of head, but also it's necessary to keep the show on high level so we can't complain :biggrin:

• Like 2