Lisa & Grant

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Wonder what the hell is going on.  Seems people are checking out right and left..  Spring Fever?  Cabin Fever?  Amy, did you piss someone off?😀😊

Haha! Chances of that are probably pretty high. 😊

• Like 2

the first respon

14 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Before the apartment was flagged as “Offline” I logged a support ticket asking about it not being accessible. The response from Support was:

575D4BF6-EC3E-45E9-9F56-C8BAE7FD9503.jpeg

An interesting choice of words, so I responded by pointing out that there should be someone else there during Lisa & Grant’s absence, which prompted the following reply:

E59DD9D3-6D38-418B-8D59-F9F95257B8E4.jpeg

the first  one says they left us and the second one says it will be open tue. so are they coming back or is it getting ready for some other participants, i am confused here. i hope they are coming back. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sat11 said:

the first respon

the first  one says they left us and the second one says it will be open tue. so are they coming back or is it getting ready for some other participants, i am confused here. i hope they are coming back. 

Me too! For me if she loves Grant and wants to stay with him in a relationship, I hope they leave and find happiness elsewhere. VH isn't a place for their kind anymore. But, if they are planning to progress and be a part of the show and they need the money, then by all means come back. Plenty of people would like to see any one of these guys stick it to her.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Before the apartment was flagged as “Offline” I logged a support ticket asking about it not being accessible. The response from Support was:

575D4BF6-EC3E-45E9-9F56-C8BAE7FD9503.jpeg

well it's the second house they say "left us" (but on darcie they said after will be back in two days but many doubts was left in the air). and with ella&isaac happened techincal issues and on the next days .. "they left us"

And i guess support should follow twitter to know all last news and announcements 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

I watched the timeline this afternoon. Lisa took a backpack with her with little things inside like someone who was going to spend the night elsewhere. Grant also took a backpack. 

So, perhaps they will return shortly after all.