Jane & Dick - General Chat Topic (2018)

On 1/4/2018 at 10:18 AM, Howard said:

Let me first say that I have no affiliation w/ CC or their Sysops.

I decided 3rd attachment when to the members forum for a couple reasons. In no particular order (and I'm sure I'm forgetting some)...

• I upload (share) a shitload of vids and pics on CC. A vid may average 70..80+ downloads (last I checked), yet maybe 10% of those who d/l the file say thanks.  It's not that I need validation. I derive no benefit from taking the time to prep each video, prepare a collage for those to see what they would d/l (and to those who don't have the bandwidth to d/l a file but can see what occurred via the collage). It's that most people don't have (what use to be) common courtesy.  Words like please, thank you, may I - they barely exist in this egocentric, entitlement societys. I often say in my posts "...you can thank me now" as a subconscious dig to those who, if not reminded, wouldn't think twice of saying thank you.
  • Entitlement. 3rd went to member's forum because so many of you feel entitled (and so many of you are cheap shmucks). The first two vids I posted in this forum are damn good (especially part 1). *I* wanted to make a statement and this is one way I felt would get some attention. And indirectly, 98% of anyone who d/l a file or pic I have ever posted visits CC regularly and can afford $20/year to be a member. $20/year is more than fair (it's damn cheap) to support a site you derive lots of benefit from.

I know anyone out there can u/l their own file, or take the file I u/l (it's been done many times before) and post in the general forum for all to enjoy. That's not my concern.  But primary reason for my action is the lack of a nice gesture of saying thank you.

Just say THANKS.

THANKS! 

However for your benefit you need to be aware that one doesn't have to be a member of this forum in order to download. Those that do download without membership  don't have the access to say thanks! 

31 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

THANKS! 

However for your benefit you need to be aware that one doesn't have to be a member of this forum in order to download. Those that do download without membership  don't have the access to say thanks! 

As a Premium Member, I am aware of this. 

The problem (for the lack of a better word) is most people who d/l content are not premium members.  And on the rare occasion I upload to the Premium Member's forum (which I don't do so ALL members can enjoy content),...majority of the time I'll get a "like".

Maybe I should just upload to the Premium Member's forum and just ignore the general membership forum?! This resolves my disappointment regarding most people who d/l content don't say thanks (a "like" meaning the same think).  I'll take it one step further: Maybe I should just accept general disappointment among people and change my behavior.

Sorry for all if I'm harping on the subject.  Its difficult for me to accept......It's just sad that people have become so egocentric and what was a thoughtful (past-time) gesture to say thanks (or "like) for something you get benefit from seems to no longer apply.  And I'm just harping about this in an Adult-related forum among horn-dogs!  Dare to think how most behave outside the Internet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I for one appreciate the uploads.  I do "like" the ones I download but do not "like the ones I don't.  For those who don't "like" what they download please start clicking the button, it's easy and shows appreciation.  After all this benefits us all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jane also obviously has really sensitive boobs and especially nipples. One of my ex-girlfriends always used to say that men's nipples are often more sensitive than those of a woman but some women can get an orgasm simply from nipple play. I think she is approaching this category because she obviously loves to have them played with. Not this morning (so far) but on other occasions I have noticed this and she is quick to make them available.

well that sucked their first party they all up and left at 3am  oh  by the way I hate that shit they start whispering then all leave makes you wonder where three guys and three girls all went that they had to whisper about it

33 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh  by the way I hate that shit they start whispering then all leave makes you wonder where three guys and three girls all went that they had to whisper about it

The Drifters 1962 Up on the Roof

When this old world starts getting me down
And people are just too much for me to face
I climb way up to the top of the stairs
And all my cares just drift right into space
On the roof, it's peaceful as can be
And there the world below can't bother me
Let me tell you now.........

Not saying that there is a roof in this complex

• Like 1