Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Hace 5 horas, euromike69 dijo:

¿En qué punto esta noche hay una RLC persuadiéndonos con un posible trío?

¿Estábamos viendo el mismo RLC?

Nica y la nueva niña tuvieron una fiesta de cumpleaños estilo PG13 para el Bf de la nueva niña, su pequeña fiesta estaba lejos de ser tan salvaje como Rosie y su compañía.

Hablaban en inglés, así que entendí cada palabra que decían, ni siquiera hablaron de nada sexual, así que todo lo que acabas de decir no tiene ningún sentido.

Nica solo estaba haciendo una buena amiga para los dos ... ella y la niña cocinando y consiguieron un pastel de cumpleaños para JZ, fueron a buscarlo al aeropuerto y lo trajeron al apartamento para celebrar su cumpleaños con su Gf ,,,,,, No hubo chasquidos ni nada que ver con RLC, solo un tipo que viene a su edad y su cumpleaños con ella.

Esto no fue cosa de Sasha y Masha ..., Eva y Sam.

I think the fault is partly ours, since we think that each visit will end up becoming something nice to see. But as I say, that is our thought, not what happens in real life.

I think that although it is not premeditated (although I have doubts in that reasoning), RLC has given us a punishment of reality, as saying, do not always expect a nice show. From time to time, you will also live the real life of RLC, and that is: "they will spend hours waiting for something that will not happen"

Others would simply say ... "a reality bath"

But let's be fair with the couple, they will not show you their privacy, no matter how many cameras there are in the house. This couple is not the same as the other couples who visit the couples' homes, where to a greater or lesser extent, they know they will go out in the cameras, and "I guess" they will simply make merits for RLC, or simply for the Done to say, I fucked in front of the cameras.

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Belle is the one that's close to leaving soon.  I think this is her 4th Tour so maybe she may decide to have a life other than RLC every Few Months. 

Staleness can only goes so far.   :biggrin:

yes that is the gossip around RLC,that belle will be leaving soon.and that may be true.but one thing is for sure,it will be a sad day for b4,when she walks out the door.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 1861792 said:

yes that is the gossip around RLC,that belle will be leaving soon.and that may be true.but one thing is for sure,it will be a sad day for b4,when she walks out the door.

I'll have to go to my Janitors Closet and get ready with the  Box of  a18e94c4df7c41410706526e9f6d8051.jpg

7 hours ago, 1861792 said:

¡¡¡TODOS !!!!!!!!! no te pongas en un alboroto, RLC en mi opinión tal vez te arregle. Lo mismo le sucedió a amina y nada, y ahora son pareja. Puedes adivinar y hablar sobre eso toda la noche, pero todavía estás en la oscuridad. No tienes idea de lo que RLC está haciendo, así que solo espera y observa.

Because you think that HFB and I have been three years, holding ...

Because we've always had hope ... You're a newbie, at least you count, it's new.

And you have a long way to go and things to see, both good and bad.
You have entered a good time of RLC, where there are abundant and generally good shows.

The fun for the observer is almost guaranteed, especially in Barcelona, by girls like Sofie with Naomi, Rose, Belle, Jas, Amina in some occasions, even Monica with her masturbations.

We all hope that Blair, at some point, does something, beyond showing us her beautiful body, and even Tiana, can have the opportunity (which I think it deserves) to be included in a party, and show that she can also be a star in RLC.

29 minutes ago, 1861792 said:

She said she was leaving by the 20th so that means on or before. For a girl after nearly 300 days to be trying new things as she has done each day in the last 5 is pretty amazing especially one who had such a tremendous start. My UnpredictaBelle:heart: still has a lot to offer. :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If My Belle:heart: is to return then please let her have her own room because that has become an increasingly problem. People think because she has managed to bate with Blair in he room on her bed that it does not matter but the truth is it has mattered every time. There is a huge difference between able to feel free and have all the time world and having to really agree with someone that they won't interrupt because of this. It is at the very least distracting and has to be at the back or even front of your mind.

This is very different to the Rosie/Belle and Rosie/Jasmin bates when there is clear mutual agreement and a shared experience. A couple of times very recently, especially last night which looked like it was going to be the first bate with her face 100% visible, Blair seemed to want to talk and was maybe a bit unhappy killing the mood for Belle. It was a big blow for me with so little time left. My Horny Belle:heart: was tired and fell asleep soon afterwards but her intentions looked very clear. So yes sharing a room still makes one hell of a difference. 

I would rather watch 50 days on her own than 100 days in a shared room.

#oneroomonefuckinggirl

• Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

The toilet is behind the cam, and as it seems, a shower too

Then why do Nica and the previous occupants shower where the other girls do? That seems odd. The new girl could have showered there as could Karol's BF etc.