Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

h3xk.png

if1o.png

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

Yes that means we will get a cam 2 & 3, I hope it will be today. They been UM for a long time now, will be suprised if nothing has changes when they come back.

Cams 2 & 3 are working now. That's all they did. Don't look like they adjusted them. Cam 2 is not needed in that position. Cam 1 takes care of the pool area. I would turn cam 2 around and down to fill where cam 3 don't show. I wish they had rearranged some cams inside, as well, while there. 

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Have I ever mentioned this guys and gals, and apologies if I'm repeating myself, NOT, Monica has an absolutely fantastically perfect pair of tits...IMO better than Jasmin's and only rivalled by Gina 'The Body'...during her 2nd stay...❤️❤️

I'd add Elisa, and of former tenants also Kylie, maybe Stella too.

39 minutes ago, merz28 said:

well sophie pissed off Monica again.  Barged in on them taking a bath

One Simple Solution. If you don't want people Barging in on You then Lock the Fucking Door.   It's not Rocket Science for these Girls to figure that out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One Simple Solution. If you don't want people Barging in on You then Lock the Fucking Door.   It's not Rocket Science for these Girls to figure that out.

she interrupted them so her friend could pee in private locking the door would have done no good she still would have interrupted them no matter what

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

the door was locked, but she let Rose and Naomi in. Rose left, and when Naomi was on her way out, Sofie enter the bathroom - with her friend... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica's perfect nipples are the icing on the cake for me...❤️❤️

and with cake that looks like her who the hell cares about having icing on it I would be putting my icing all over her:biggrin:

• Like 1