Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who? Are there any problems at the moment?

I meant to say realm 11.  A few minutes ago someone was having sex in the bedroom, according the the preview cams, but the realm is not ready to open or come online.  Very stupid to put a preview up and the realm is not ready to come on line

16 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I meant to say realm 11.  A few minutes ago someone was having sex in the bedroom, according the the preview cams, but the realm is not ready to open or come online.  Very stupid to put a preview up and the realm is not ready to come on line

There are some buffering and lagging from time to time there... but the realm is opened since this afternoon

18 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Maybe you have to refresh so it shows with real names. 

16 minutes ago, waldi said:

I've read on twitter that Stacey & Bridgette are leaving, but who the hell is Bridgette? I ain't got any clue

It's the couple that had that DJ "parties" very frequently.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

bridgette was the dykey girl with the strap-on!

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's the couple that had that DJ "parties" very frequently.

thanks, I just realized that didn't watch them, excuse my ignorance

• Upvote 1

James,

And to the staff of VHTV. I wanted to relate my online voyeur experience with you and your staff as I feel it brings value to VHTV. It is my hope that this is how many of the true voyeur's feel and for those who understand my fetish. I wish to let you and your staff know that after 6 years and almost $3000.00,  I have canceled my subscription to Reallifecam.

A few of the couples apartments continue to fulfill my online fetish, but for the most part the teasing shows, the complete fakeness toward the true voyeur in the flagship apartments, and playing the viewer's for a sucker's has completely turned me off, and caused me to have negative attitude towards online voyeurism.

I have been member since day one with you and VHTV, and I plan on continuing my support of VHTV. It brings all the of the online voyeur's something that will cause them to be fixated on various apartments for various reasons, you have encapsulated the entire voyeurism gambit.

I believe that in your own way, you do understand the fetish that is voyeurism. You also want to have all those who are compelled to post and discuss in Camcaps their feelings, and their pleasures, or as it may be their displeasures, as the case maybe to point, that it does influence the future of VHTV.

It is greatly appreciated that you do read the all the comments, and try to understand the voyeur's desires, and the fact you are not afraid to try new things to please your subscription base.

There is a great deal of competition coming your way, as there are start up voyeur sites trying very hard to take market share from the real players in the field of online voyeurism, but you have tried to remain a step ahead of the competition, unlike your main competitor RLC who sits on their arrogant asses, and thinks they have it all in the bag because they were the first, but as they continue to play the voyeurs for suckers, they continue to lose market share each and every month, They have failed at bringing to voyeur's fulfillment, and their arrogance as the big dog has cost them dearly over the last year.

James never get complacent, never quit trying to please your membership, never lose site of the real meaning of voyeurism, and I will continue to support you, and your staff in the endeavor that is VHTV.

Keep up the good work, 

Rider

See the source image

• Like 2