Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

43 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

It's not Friday night ?! The most "hot" day ?!
Alcohol, infernal parties, naked woman, ....

No, no nostalgia!

Go watch manager Zack places..hot,naked woman,sex,craziness it's the middle name of his two places.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Go montre gestionnaire Zack places..hot, femme nue, le sexe, la folie c'est le prénom de ses deux places.

Nothing seen that would make me get up at night!
I do not know anything about this Zack, what I noticed (for the moment), it is that he worked hard with Lexy & Pete, finally especially on Lexy!

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

You might wondered where have I been lately. A person very close to me passed away and that's why I was away and might be away again in the near future for a short time. I am here again now and glad to get a little distraction.

Love you all 💖

😔❤️🙏

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

You might wondered where have I been lately. A person very close to me passed away and that's why I was away and might be away again in the near future for a short time. I am here again now and glad to get a little distraction.

Love you all 💖

I'm sorry for you friend. I hope you have a healthy and long life.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Russ said:

Anybody having trouble with the timeline buffering all the time?

I have the problem starting yesterday. Very frustrating. Opening support ticket does not help 😞

• Like 1

Timeline is not working for me starting yesterday. 

I opened the ticket and the support did everything, still the problem persists.

My guess is the support took the weekend off and I won't have timeline until whenever.

VHTV is not cheap. They charge premium and outages like this happens too often.

We need to receive credit when there is an outage like this.

• Upvote 2

On 7/27/2018 at 11:32 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

Love you all 💖

Hi Jab,

I am reading this just now and I am sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 4:32 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

Love you all 💖

Sorry to hear that Jab so please accept my condolences, never a good time eh,hope all goes ok.