Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Let me Gess..another jeka place,cam4 Its in rose color(at least isn't green),now the question is..when the crap web cam shows will start.

This is Zak (Misty - #29). In general, it can be quite good. Zak's friend is blond guy. He works in fitness center, a coach. I'm sure he has many acquaintances - with good bodies and active life. Ruby - unfortunately in another category, category Em. Honestly - I would have more believed that this is Lisa's managerial debut.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is Zak (Misty - #29). In general, it can be quite good. Zak's friend is blond guy. He works in fitness center, a coach. I'm sure he has many acquaintances - with good bodies and active life. Ruby - unfortunately in another category, category Em. Honestly - I would have more believed that this is Lisa's managerial debut.

Would love to see some muscular woman(only seen one in cams site and was as guest in an other cam site),Well if it's an Zack place my hopes are even lower than if was jeka,the Ruby place it's pretty bad.But also kinda feel could be an zoi an de Tim place..

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would love to see some muscular woman(only seen one in cams site and was as guest in an other cam site),Well if it's an Zack place my hopes are even lower than if was jeka,the Ruby place it's pretty bad.But also kinda feel could be an zoi an de Tim place..

Ruby - maybe Zack's friend. These people are Blondy friends. And yes - the first thing they did in the apartment = began sets of push-ups.🤗

169007.jpg

I have 4 days left on my current subscription ( a 90 day recurring subscription). I gave notice of cancellation last week with a view to possible renewal at a later date.  Any professional commercial organisation would have been in touch with me to a) establish why I had cancelled and b) to offer an incentive should I decide to re-subscribe. I have received no such response. Having now seen VHTV's attitude to existing customers with the new subscribers ONLY promotion, I am now very more unlikely to re-subscribe. Thanks for nothing VHTV.

14 hours ago, Patriarch said:

I have 4 days left on my current subscription ( a 90 day recurring subscription). I gave notice of cancellation last week with a view to possible renewal at a later date.  Any professional commercial organisation would have been in touch with me to a) establish why I had cancelled and b) to offer an incentive should I decide to re-subscribe. I have received no such response. Having now seen VHTV's attitude to existing customers with the new subscribers ONLY promotion, I am now very more unlikely to re-subscribe. Thanks for nothing VHTV.

I agree with you. I have 7 days left. and if they do not make a new discount campaign next weekend I do not want  to renew my membership. I feel like a sucker myself.

• Like 1

Hello friends,

You might wondered where have I been lately. A person very close to me passed away and that's why I was away and might be away again in the near future for a short time. I am here again now and glad to get a little distraction.

Love you all 💖

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

You might wondered where have I been lately. A person very close to me passed away and that's why I was away and might be away again in the near future for a short time. I am here again now and glad to get a little distraction.

Love you all 💖

Sorry for you my friend.cc isn't the same thing without you.cheers.

• Like 1