Em, Lexy & Pete

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hugely disappointed in Em, Too bad she can not learn to say NO !!!! Hell even Lexy and Pete don't want to be there with Sid. That says a lot as they about the most friendly couple there is on VHTV.

With Em around I feel I am wearing an invisible cloak, not even a Hi or Bye, Sid is following her lead. And true we don’t want to be around as we don’t feel comfortable with people avoiding us and we felt and still feel disrespected.

Pete

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

With Em around I feel I am wearing an invisible cloak, not even a Hi or Bye, Sid is following her lead. And true we don’t want to be around as we don’t feel comfortable with people avoiding us and we felt and still feel disrespected.

Pete

They are both very immature, and struggle with being social. Part of that is this now generation as they are so addicted to gaming and electronics. They have lost the ability to socialize. Really sad actually. You guys will find your way, maybe it is time for them go on to greener pastures and make room for the dynamic duo. 😁

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Pete

Well, what is Anna saying about the situation? On the one hand it must generate views for the drama factor, not on the other hand they may be costing views cause of the rather boring drama and the impact it has on you. I assume that Anna is doing what she thinks is right, but if you’re not happy and it’s costing you money, why not do something about it. Get your own place or move in with Ana? 

This was the home of the great Anna and Alex! The premier apt of the franchise! They have their hands full, but damn, how embarrassing for them and for Lexy and Pete who are down for a good time only to be stifled by their roommates. Sad! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This was the home of the great Anna and Alex! The premier apt of the franchise! They have their hands full, but damn, how embarrassing for them and for Lexy and Pete who are down for a good time only to be stifled by their roommates. Sad! 

There's only one thing left to do to Anna.

send these children back to kindergarten, from where they should never have left😐

25 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

There's only one thing left to do to Anna.

send these children back to kindergarten, from where they should never have left😐

I don’t have a problem with them staying, but if comes at the expense of Lexy and Pete, then that kinda sucks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t have a problem with them staying, but if comes at the expense of Lexy and Pete, then that kinda sucks!

well for what i understood at the time of the move supposedly lexy&pete are only there temporary. Of course that shouldn't mean they have to "suffer" meanwhile they have to be there 

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is there any possibility that this is all just a ruse for views

.....had to trademark that one! 🤣😂🤣

Exactly as they were..Sid , his buddy, the computer and Em..