Em, Lexy & Pete

51 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Strange,why it's the house name..Em,lexy and Pete.But in the house rooms says..Em&Sid bedroom!?Its the dude an guest or resident..

Everyone takes advantage of Anna's kindness.:confused:

Misty is similar - Kyle was formally expelled after another quarrel and he again at Misty apartment.

I do not think that business will go well in this way.

Honestly:

Bree&Drew - apartment is dead.

Dean&Candy - apartment is dead 5-6 days in week.

Lisa - well, she has fans. It's hard for her in the project, but she's coping. What is a matter of respect.

Misty - I wrote in her topic what I think. Closed relationships and love with Kyle but outside project or project but without Kyle. To combine this is to lose both and relationship and project (like Katie and Phil).:sad:

Anastasia - she is trying. She arranges parties. Someone speaks boringly. Someone like it. But she is doing something. This causes respect.

Mira and Henry - if you ask me who is really cool people - as people, not participants. The first whom I mention is Mira and Henry. In the project - they have the opportunity to do what they like. They do orgies for themselves - not because statistics have fallen. Henry has a good job. They have 2 apartments in the project. They built their own happiness.:heart: But I do not think that they have good statistics (stable - week/month).

Lexy&Pete&Em - Lexy and Pete are good. I'm sure - in future they will make a lot really hot parties. Em - she realy tried. But quickly broke and returned to the old Em.

Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt - they are perhaps most interesting. These are first new people for a few months from Anna (Cindy and Matt). They are live in nice house - though they really used the roof with a view of Budapest advantages only once (few sunbathe and fuck sessions not mention). But they have a good team. Nyu and Ronny are more experienced and less shy on the roof. Cindy and Matt - beginners, and quite creative.

I think George earns more with his three apartments (NAS, Polly&Ray, Foxy&Kira) - than Anna and Alex on 8.

But George in the A&A situation would reduce to 3-4 apartments. He's a good manager. But when participants stop progressing, meet high standards and do not want change - he stops contract (as was the case with Edda and Joe).

1 minute ago, budda said:

I did not understand what the links you entered in your post are.

Spam. Rather, scripts - phishing, viruses and all that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, budda said:

I did not understand what the links you entered in your post are.

è spam, quando vedi qualcuno che posta questi link basta riportarlo cliccando su Report e selezionando Spam

1 hour ago, budda said:

Em wanted to bring Sid back home.

Now it seems that she enjoys torturing him:

We do not know what game she's playing. We only see that she doesn't allow Sid to touch her beyond a certain point. Bob, on the other hand, was allowed to lick and fuck her once, nothing more ... except to smooch (last weekend). She continues using the phone at the toilet to be undisturbed. Sometimes when she's typing on the phone in bed and hearing Sid's footsteps, she quickly lays it under the pillow and pretends to be asleep. As soon as he's out of the room, she picks up the phone again. Something is happening behind Sid's back.

Does anyone really believe the story of the probationary period until May 10?
Maybe just a rumor to make everything more interesting ..... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zetti said:

We do not know what game she's playing. We only see that she doesn't allow Sid to touch her beyond a certain point. Bob, on the other hand, was allowed to lick and fuck her once, nothing more ... except to smooch (last weekend). She continues using the phone at the toilet to be undisturbed. Sometimes when she's typing on the phone in bed and hearing Sid's footsteps, she quickly lays it under the pillow and pretends to be asleep. As soon as he's out of the room, she picks up the phone again. Something is happening behind Sid's back.

Does anyone really believe the story of the probationary period until May 10?
Maybe just a rumor to make everything more interesting .....  

I didn't see Em who lays phone under the pillow.  Are you sure ?

1 minute ago, budda said:

I didn't see Em who lays phone under the pillow.  Are you sure ?

Yes, I've seen that ............... now it's outside the timeline. Shortly after they quarreled again. It happened when Em was already in bed and Sid with the guest guy in the living room. But that wasn't the first time this happened.

@groomy How about AlexLina? Interesting that you would say that about Anna’s place when historically she is way on top of the other managers in terms of comments. I read it this way. CC is where the voyeurs live, but off cc, the subscribers are into what George and the camstars are selling. If so, it doesn’t bode well for the voyeurs. 

People say Sid is back. But to be back you have to leave in the first place and Sid has never left, although his name was removed from the apt. After all that happens here the last weeks between Em and Sid, if Anna really wanted to get rid of Sid, she would not have let him in again. Simple.

Maybe the graphic in the bottom can explain why they still there. Although Em and Sid are doing nothing, they receive lots of views. Lisa had sexual activities twice. Yet, people watched her only for that moment then they left.

Timeline of EM and Sid between 18:00 yesterday to 16:00 today

em-sid.png 

Timeline of Lisa / Grant between 18:00 yesterday to 16:00 today

lisa-grant.png 

• Like 1

We will be leaving tonight, we have to travel to get some documents done, we will be back in 2-4 weeks, some changes are going to happen when we leave, Lisa&Grant are moving in as far as we know.

L&P

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We will be leaving tonight, we have to travel to get some documents done, we will be back in 2-4 weeks, some changes are going to happen when we leave, Lisa&Grant are moving in as far as we know.

L&P

Once again, instead of bringing real changes, Anna and Alex are just using patches. I understand why their apts are far behind at the moment.