Em, Lexy & Pete

Images collected now, that's why i think the timeline bar it's not related with nº viewers :

Timeline Kitchen NAS (always high number of viewers??? from a kitchen cam that shows almost nothing?)
aaa4d4ad8ecece75948.jpg

Timeline LR Whitney/Jerar (they are on top viewers without doing nothing??)
bbb027837eee44e871b.jpg

Timeline Kitchen Mary&George (so many people watching an empty kitchen)
ccc8f564d7e742cf2fc.jpg

Timeline Kitchen Viki&Kate

ddd20a61adac851085b.jpg

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Images collected now, that's why i think the timeline bar it's not related with nº viewers :

Timeline Kitchen NAS (always high number of viewers??? from a kitchen cam that shows almost nothing?)
aaa4d4ad8ecece75948.jpg

Timeline LR Whitney/Jerar (they are on top viewers without doing nothing??)
bbb027837eee44e871b.jpg

Timeline Kitchen Mary&George (so many people watching an empty kitchen)
ccc8f564d7e742cf2fc.jpg

Timeline Kitchen Viki&Kate

ddd20a61adac851085b.jpg

Most of the time, when there are sexual activities or some expectations (parties etc..), the 'oscillations' go up. Meaning that there are more people watching a cam at the same time. When these activities end or seem not to be interesting, you see the oscillations go down.

For your images, i don't know.

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

Most of the time, when there are sexual activities or some expectations (parties etc..), the 'oscillations' go up. Meaning that there are more people watching a cam at the same time. When these activities end or seem not to be interesting, you see the oscillations go down.

For your images, i don't know.

Don't think (but of course not know exactly, just an opinion) that the oscilations means viewers.. always thought it's more related with movements/sounds/people on cam (with also make sense with the oscilations)... if it's number of viewers it's also another way to remove the effect "real life" from the site 

52 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Yakında geri istiyoruz, övgü için çok teşekkür ederim.

Benim için sorun (Pete) Ben, ben oldukça çok Rusça anlıyorum ama anlayabiliyorum kadar ben de konuşamıyor ve biz karşılamak insanların en Rusça konuşan ve onlar hiç İngilizce bilmiyorsanız, dildir hızlı öğrenen ve ben yıl sonuna kadar umuyorum Konuşuyorum ve daha sık başkalarıyla iletişim kurmak mümkün olacak.

In turn, are you going to another house?