Em, Lexy & Pete

1 hour ago, nazimakbulut said:

Nyusha ve Misty uzun sureli iliskiye girdikten sonra tum ilgilerini kaybettiler, hep ayni kisiler ve siradan goruntuler. Anastasia'da yavas yavas eski monotonluguna donuyor, zaten birisine takilinca biktirana kadar gunlerce surduruyor, yaklasik 10 gun ve ayni kisiler ve ayni seyler, artik ilgi cekmiyor ama nedense Anastasia bu duruma israrla devam ediyor. Anna ve Alex evlerinde koklu bir degisim sart. Yeni evlerle Anna ve Alex evlerini kiyaslarsaniz cok buyuk fark oldugunu anlarsiniz.

Wish i could know what you said.

İngilizce --------------- Dili algılaAfrikaancaAlmancaAmharcaArapçaArnavutçaAzericeBaskçaBatı FrizcesiBelarusçaBengalceBirman diliBoşnakçaBulgarcaCava DiliCebuanoÇekçeÇince (Basitleştirilmiş) çince (Geleneksel) DancaEndonezceErmeniceEsperantoEstoncaFarsçaFelemenkçeFilipinceFinceFransızcaGalceGaliçyacaGüceratçaGüney Sotho diliGürcüceHaiti KreyoluHausa diliHawaii diliHırvatçaHintçeHmong Diliİbo diliİbraniceİngilizceİrlandacaİskoç GaelcesiİspanyolcaİsveççeİtalyancaİzlandacaJaponcaKannada diliKatalancaKazakçaKhmer diliKırgızcaKoreceKorsikacaKürtçeLao diliLatinceLehçeLetoncaLitvancaLüksemburgcaMacarcaMakedoncaMalayalam diliMalaycaMalgaşçaMaltacaMaori diliMarathi diliMoğolcaNepalceNorveççeNyanjaÖzbekçePencapçaPeştucaPortekizceRumenceRusçaSamoa diliShonaSırpçaSindhi diliSinhali diliSlovakçaSlovenceSomaliceSunda DiliSvahili diliTacikçeTamilceTaycaTelugudiliTürkçeUkraynacaUrducaVietnamcaYidişYorubacaYunancaZosa diliZulucaTürkçe

Anna and Alex need radical change in their homes
İngilizce --------------- tespit languageAfrikaansGermanAmharcaArabicAlbanianAzerbaijaniBasqueWest FrisianBelarusianBengalceThe Burma languageBosnianBulgarianJavaneseCebuanoCzechChinese (Basitleştirilmiş) Çince (Geleneksel) DanishIndonesianArmenianesperantoEstonianPersianDutchFilipinoFinnishFrenchWelshGalicianGuceratcaSouthern Sotho languageGeorgianArmenia KreyoluHausa diliHawaiianCroatianHindiHmongIgbo languageİbraniceThe EnglishİrlandacaScottish GaelicSpanishSwedishItalianİzlandacaJapaneseKannadaCatalanKazakhKhmerKirghizKoreanKorsikacaKurdishLao diliLatindialectLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishHungarianMacedonianMalayalamMalayMalagasyMalteseMaoriMarathi languageMongolianNepaleseNorwegiandomainsUzbekPencapçaPashtoPortugueseRomanianRussianSamoanShonaSerbianSindhiSinhali DiliSlovakSloveniansSomaliceSundaneseSwahililanguageTajikTamilThaiTeluguTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseYiddishYorubacaGreekXhosaZuluTurkish

2 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We will be leaving tonight, we have to travel to get some documents done, we will be back in 2-4 weeks, some changes are going to happen when we leave, Lisa&Grant are moving in as far as we know.

L&P

Hi guys, thank you for bringing some light into this dark apartment.
If Em & Sid had not been so rude and anti-social ...
I recorded your evenings with Anastatsia: they were really spectacular because everything was natural and there was no fiction.
Lexy, you're not as beautiful as Sharon Stone or Charlize Theron but you have something sexy in your DNA. I just have to look at you, even completely dressed, to feel the blood warming up.
Pete, you look like a quiet and reserved person, but when you have sex you become the opposite and you know how to treat women.
I really hope to see you again soon and I wish you good luck.

• Like 2

İngilizce---------------Dili algılaAfrikaancaAlmancaAmharcaArapçaArnavutçaAzericeBaskçaBatı FrizcesiBelarusçaBengalceBirman diliBoşnakçaBulgarcaCava DiliCebuanoÇekçeÇince (Basitleştirilmiş)Çince (Geleneksel)DancaEndonezceErmeniceEsperantoEstoncaFarsçaFelemenkçeFilipinceFinceFransızcaGalceGaliçyacaGüceratçaGüney Sotho diliGürcüceHaiti KreyoluHausa diliHawaii diliHırvatçaHintçeHmong Diliİbo diliİbraniceİngilizceİrlandacaİskoç GaelcesiİspanyolcaİsveççeİtalyancaİzlandacaJaponcaKannada diliKatalancaKazakçaKhmer diliKırgızcaKoreceKorsikacaKürtçeLao diliLatinceLehçeLetoncaLitvancaLüksemburgcaMacarcaMakedoncaMalayalam diliMalaycaMalgaşçaMaltacaMaori diliMarathi diliMoğolcaNepalceNorveççeNyanjaÖzbekçePencapçaPeştucaPortekizceRumenceRusçaSamoa diliShonaSırpçaSindhi diliSinhali diliSlovakçaSlovenceSomaliceSunda DiliSvahili diliTacikçeTamilceTaycaTelugu diliTürkçeUkraynacaUrducaVietnamcaYidişYorubacaYunancaZosa diliZulucaTürkçe

The only positive attitude that Anastasia has made since she was the only one is that Lexy and Pete are invitational and have no positive attitude other than that.

26 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi Pahman, I did not imagine that the oscillations of the Timeline were generated by the number of views. This information is really useful because it allows us to understand the liking of the Voyeurs for each individual apartment.
Thank you

Hi Budda, these are caps i made recently of Lisa consulting her stats. It's an app that every tenant have to see his (her) stats. The app generates the stats every hour. Maybe @Lexy&Pete can tell us more about it.

lisa-stats-7-4-18_19-38d-other.png

lisa-stats-1.png

lisa-stats-2bis-xxx.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, budda said:

I recorded your evenings with Anastatsia: they were really spectacular because everything was natural and there was no fiction.
Lexy, you're not as beautiful as Sharon Stone or Charlize Theron but you have something sexy in your DNA. I just have to look at you, even completely dressed, to feel the blood warming up.
Pete, you look like a quiet and reserved person, but when you have sex you become the opposite and you know how to treat women.

Thank you so much for the compliments, we hope to be back soon.

The problem for me(Pete) is the language, I understand Russian quite alot but I cannot speak as much as I can understand, and most of the people we meet are Russian speakers and they don’t speak English at all, I am a fast learner and I am hoping by year end I will be able to speak and communicate with the others more often.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, budda said:

Budda, you don't say this to a woman... :angry: I don't agree with you. Lexy is unique and every woman is unique. :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pahman said:

People say Sid is back. But to be back you have to leave in the first place and Sid has never left, although his name was removed from the apt. After all that happens here the last weeks between Em and Sid, if Anna really wanted to get rid of Sid, she would not have let him in again. Simple.

Maybe the graphic in the bottom can explain why they still there. Although Em and Sid are doing nothing, they receive lots of views. Lisa had sexual activities twice. Yet, people watched her only for that moment then they left.

Timeline of EM and Sid between 18:00 yesterday to 16:00 today

em-sid.png 

Timeline of Lisa / Grant between 18:00 yesterday to 16:00 today

lisa-grant.png 

That oscilations are the number of viewers??? always thought that means "people on that cameras" and also related with sound... 

So they watch their instant graphs and then do cam shows/sex/action ??? Real life???