Em, Lexy & Pete

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol,  I'm on the late shift because i slept in till 2pm today, I'm so beat from work, but I off today through Sunday.  So I did wash today, house cleaning, food shopping, and I got fingered about an hour ago, so an up and down kind of day! Do you know why the emojis are black and white to me since they added new ones? Have a great evening if your off and I'm off when you get back.

>> i slept in till 2pm today

I envy you. I don't remember the last time I had 7 hours of sleep 😞 

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ooopel! I don't blame you for not caring, niether do I! How's everything tonight?

everything going so well, hope you my dear the same well and all things fine!!..:heart:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, zoifan said:

>> i slept in till 2pm today

I envy you. I don't remember the last time I had 7 hours of sleep 😞 

Its not normal for me either, ive been working long hours and Im really beat

8 hours ago, photog32 said:

That is my point.  If no one is watching, they will not make any money and the manager will replace them or close the apartment.   That's why I don't understand  the boycott.  I watch the apartments I like and I believe that is what most people do.  So if you are watching it, I assume you like it so why would you boycott something you like.  And if you don't like it, you are probably already not watching it.

I have not yet understood how the "system" of visualizations works.
If, for example, I want to check what happens from Lola & Otto:
I click on the living room - there is nobody;
I click on the kitchen - there is no one;
I click on the bedroom - L & O are sleeping.

Now I change apartments and my visit lasted 10/15 seconds.

Is a view counted?

After ½ hour I try again quickly. Is another view counted?

It would be nice to know how the viewing system/earning system worked. Why would I want to know? Well why not, everyone else seems to want to know about the tennants etc. After all its our money making the whole thing possible in the first place.

Don't know how the viewing,earning sistem works BUT very glad VHTV have it,in other camsites we have houses without almost any activity for five,six straight months,why...because no need or pressure to be active.I like to feel i oay for something,not to give money to some abusive residents that just want cash at end of month and nice house to stay.Thankfull VH cares to deliver to their clients.

As I understand the viewing, earning system every click from a subscriber counts. I am not sure if time spent watching counts, though it would make sense if it did. Watching the timeline does not count as I understand it but I might be totally wrong on all of this.

• Like 1

BULLETIN #1 FROM BUDDA

(As requested by Zoifan)

Em wanted to bring Sid back home.

Now it seems that she enjoys torturing him:

·         She rubs at him,

kiss1.thumb.jpg.aae60c5cea59d2ae322b1d03e5153f40.jpg

·         She often puts herself in provocative positions,

look.thumb.jpg.4ec138fc1925580cb0ed7219a99f9614.jpg

·         She puts her lips close to his mouth but then moves away and does not let him kiss her,

kiss.thumb.jpg.e8bd45e356ae430accaa55959aee8b19.jpgkiss2.thumb.jpg.0684cac565824c49ae661e0008fb2095.jpg

·         She cleans his nails and hums indifferently while Sid palpates her tits,

tits1.thumb.jpg.9c803954090a5395abef998a46eee053.jpg

·         She excites him but then become angry because Sid tried to touch her pussy.

kid2.thumb.jpg.74a1031173240ecf5b05b9dc0a47c441.jpg

What game are Em playing?
Perhaps she humiliates Sid so to force him to leave apt. spontaneously ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tisebet said:

It would be nice to know how the viewing system/earning system worked.

I did not understand what the links you entered in your post are.