Em, Lexy & Pete

10 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I have always understood the timeline graph to be representative of the number of viewers at any point in time. The kitchen ones will always show a steady stream as will all 'free' cameras because they are constantly viewed by those without a subscription in the hope of something happening. A significant point to note is that there is no scale, does a high peak indicate 10, 100, 1000 people watching that page (also the scale is likely to be dynamic/variable and different for each room dependent upon the stats at any point in time). I do not think the app used by tenants shows the timeline as we see it. Because the number of views represents money it is more likely to be very specific and include actual numbers, the chart, to be easily viewable on a phone, is probably grouped into larger blocks of time.

As far as the mentioned comparison between Em and Lisa's timeline I can only assume that the huge debates on here are prompting subscribers to keep looking (even if momentarily) at E&S in case something is happening. The whole Em and Sid production on here is reminiscent of the SXGD debacle which kept feeding views to their apartment for months.

You may be right.. and that thing of the scale makes some sense.. 
But still think it's really ridiculous being that

Well don't know if the huge debate here create all that.. because i want to believe that the number os subscribers at CC is really low while compared with the total.. Almost all subscribers don't know CC and this kind of debate.. but well, if they are earning money with drama.. they are being smarts... with that graphs being the viewers numbers they are doing what is needed to get money.. 

Leaving time 😢 - Lexy even went to E&S room to say goodbye but as far as I could see E&S slept through the whole departure. Best wishes to Lexy & Pete, hope all the documentation works out fine and look forward to seeing you in your own place as soon as possible. In the meantime enjoy yourselves ❤️

Lexy01.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Anastasia .. 1º Kitchen and 2º Loggia
About free cams even with them a lot of differences.. You see on loggia a lot of oscilations that "supposedly" shouldn't happen. 

aaafb44f01ca9fe79e1.jpg

bbb81201cd186b2a0ad.jpg

Loggia cam at Polly,Kira .. 
ccc65edf4339f201aed.jpg

So no sex happen, only in some time of that oscilation people went to loggia.. Would that mean that a lot of people was watching an empty loggia? 
In my idea i think it's related with people arrival and cam capturing sound from living room (and of course the moments people went to loggia)

• StnCld316 changed the title to Em, Lexy & Pete
5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Anastasia .. 1º Kitchen and 2º Loggia
About free cams even with them a lot of differences.. You see on loggia a lot of oscilations that "supposedly" shouldn't happen. 

aaafb44f01ca9fe79e1.jpg

bbb81201cd186b2a0ad.jpg

Loggia cam at Polly,Kira .. 
ccc65edf4339f201aed.jpg

So no sex happen, only in some time of that oscilation people went to loggia.. Would that mean that a lot of people was watching an empty loggia? 
In my idea i think it's related with people arrival and cam capturing sound from living room (and of course the moments people went to loggia)

too scientific, takes alot of the naturalness out of it..I guess because no one applauds when you so something , it's a way to get some gratification from your efforts. A little wiggle and spike!! another dollar..nice haha

12 hours ago, pahman said:

Budda, you don't say this to a woman... :angry: I don't agree with you. Lexy is unique and every woman is unique. :biggrin:

Hi Pahaman,
Are you perhaps an internationally renowned Playboy to be able to teach what to say or what not to say to a woman?
First of all I made the comparison between Lexy and 2 of the most beautiful women in the World (so the comparison is not reductive or offensive), I also think I did to Lexi what is the best compliment you can do to a woman: let boil the blood to the men.
Lexy, are you offended?

12 hours ago, ze81 said:
14 hours ago, nazimakbulut said:

Nyusha and Misty lose their memories after they have been in the relationship for a long time, they are always the same ones and are seen in the queue. In Anastasia, it is slowly recovering to its former monotony, already hanging on to someone for a long time, about 10 guns and the same things and the same things no longer attract attention, but why Anastasia continues to insist on this. Anna and Alex need a smelly change in their home. If you compare the new houses with Anna and Alex houses, you can see that there is a huge difference. 

Wish i could know what you said.

Your wish is granted. They say if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a
day, but if you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. So, here is
both the fish (the translation) and how to fish.

Whenever, you need to translate something, go to this site, drop in the text
you don't understand and Google will translate it for you automatically and
for free. You don't even need to know the language.

In the interest of full disclosure, I translated nazimalbulut's paragraph above 
a tiny bit differently than what I described. I used a browser add-on, because
it translated it in place, but Google still did the translating.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, budda said:

Lexy, are you offended?

Every man has a different way of complimenting a woman.

I'm that simple. I appreciate any kind of compliment. And I understood yours, Budda 🤗

Lexy ❤️

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Wish is given. They If you give a man a fish, feed him for a means to
day, but if you teach a man to fish hold, feed him for a lifetime. So, here are
fish (translation) and the fish and keep.

, You need to translate something  , go to this site, drop the text
you do not understand, and Google will automatically translate it for you, and we'll
free. In fact, you do not need to know the language.

Interest of full disclosure, I translated the paragraph above nazimalbulut 
slightly smaller than that I described different. Because a browser plug-in used
it in translation, but still did Google translation.

When Nyusha and Misty entered into a long relationship, they did not have the old interest and became ordinary, now they made the same mistake in Anastasia, the same people in the house 10 days, simple images, always the same images under the party name are now becoming boring monotonous. I do not think that these houses can hold onto these simple things in the face of newly opened houses, and as a result VH is not a charity but it is open. I criticize in good faith that I live in Anastasia, but I do not like Anastasia, I want to see her here all the time. But when I say that all the Anna and Alex homes are very big compared to the new ones, when I said change, I told them that these houses had to be closed, and I meant that changes were needed to keep up with other houses.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

When Nyusha and Misty entered into a long relationship, they did not have the old interest and became ordinary, now they made the same mistake in Anastasia, the same people in the house 10 days, simple images, always the same images under the party name are now becoming boring monotonous. I do not think that these houses can hold onto these simple things in the face of newly opened houses, and as a result VH is not a charity but it is open. I criticize in good faith that I live in Anastasia, but I do not like Anastasia, I want to see her here all the time. But when I say that all the Anna and Alex homes are very big compared to the new ones, when I said change, I told them that these houses had to be closed, and I meant that changes were needed to keep up with other houses.

I understand what you mean, Nazim, but I can't find any relationship between
what you just said and what I said to ze81 about how to translate foreign
language text. I think you meant to quote ze81's original post, instead of mine.
He may not see what you just wrote to me. No harm, no foul, I just thought you
should know. 😊

You should also be aware that when you translated what I said from English
to your language and then back from your language to English, it drastically
changed the meaning of what I originally said. So much so that I didn't even
understand what I had originally said. In the future, it might be better to quote
the original post, instead of a double translation of it.

13 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Images collected now, that's why i think the timeline bar it's not related with nº viewers :

Timeline Kitchen NAS (always high number of viewers??? from a kitchen cam that shows almost nothing?)
aaa4d4ad8ecece75948.jpg

Timeline LR Whitney/Jerar (they are on top viewers without doing nothing??)
bbb027837eee44e871b.jpg

Timeline Kitchen Mary&George (so many people watching an empty kitchen)
ccc8f564d7e742cf2fc.jpg

Timeline Kitchen Viki&Kate

ddd20a61adac851085b.jpg

This is because it is the free cam. Every Free user just Can see from that cam

Lexy&Pete you are the best couple. There is something about you too that make evey one love you. And make some girl envy about you. A&A Apt will be boring until you came back. Have a safe trip and enjoy it. Dont forget to twitter us with some pic if your trip. With love ❤️

• Like 1

with lexy & pete leaving & em having until the 10th to leave it now becomes more clear that what i said about a month ago probably will happen. the lease is probably up on the 10th & em & sid will be history. lexy & pete have allready said that they will be living in a different apt so say goodbye to this apt.

• Upvote 1