Em, Lexy & Pete

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Your wish is granted. They say if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a
day, but if you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. So, here is
both the fish (the translation) and how to fish.

Whenever, you need to translate something, go to this site, drop in the text
you don't understand and Google will translate it for you automatically and
for free. You don't even need to know the language.

In the interest of full disclosure, I translated nazimalbulut's paragraph above 
a tiny bit differently than what I described. I used a browser add-on, because
it translated it in place, but Google still did the translating.

Thanks for the atention my friend.Regard nazimak coment..kinda agree with him,when any house enters in routines,with the same persons and routines it entered boredom zone,maybe that's why(in my opinion)Misty was more exciting to see when she was alone,no big routines and new things with regularity.In my taste ana&Alex choices for residents in some of their houses are wrong,I knew teyare friends of them but..they are very calm and not very carismastics(like b&d).that usualy leads to them having to introduce more residents to the houses to have some interest and to people watch.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

with lexy & pete leaving & em having until the 10th to leave it now becomes more clear that what i said about a month ago probably will happen. the lease is probably up on the 10th & em & sid will be history. lexy & pete have allready said that they will be living in a different apt so say goodbye to this apt.

This house had to much blind cam zones.Regard em and Sid leaving Think was expected and kinda surprised it took so long,now lexy and Pete case..think the couple always delivered and are nice,so also seing them returning.

31 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

with lexy & pete leaving & em having until the 10th to leave it now becomes more clear that what i said about a month ago probably will happen. the lease is probably up on the 10th & em & sid will be history. lexy & pete have allready said that they will be living in a different apt so say goodbye to this apt.

Lisa and Grant are supposed to be moving in here.

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks for the atention my friend.Regard nazimak coment..kinda agree with him,when any house enters in routines,with the same persons and routines it entered boredom zone,maybe that's why(in my opinion)Misty was more exciting to see when she was alone,no big routines and new things with regularity.In my taste ana&Alex choices for residents in some of their houses are wrong,I knew teyare friends of them but..they are very calm and not very carismastics(like b&d).that usualy leads to them having to introduce more residents to the houses to have some interest and to people watch.

I'm not sure what's going on, here. Both you and he replied to me as if I
had said something about what he said. I never said a word about what
he said or any apartment or any tenant. I didn't even read the paragraph
of his that I translated for you.

I was simply explaining to you how to translate foreign-language text,
since that's what you had asked for, "Wish I could know what you said."
That's all I was talking about. Nothing else.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I'm not sure what's going on, here. Both you and he replied to me as if I
had said something about what he said. I never said a word about what
he said or any apartment or any tenant. I didn't even read the paragraph
of his that I translated for you.

I was simply explaining to you how to translate foreign-language text,
since that's what you had asked for, "Wish I could know what you said."
That's all I was talking about. Nothing else.

Hehe,I understand that,my text was more to him,but first of course sayed thanks to you for the translation.sorry if was misledious(more or less this).

Yes just what people have been waiting for, the chance to watch Sid on his own again.😒

• Like 1

Perhaps I found an explanation for Em's strange behavior towards Sid.

IT IS ONLY A BUSINESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN HER AND SID

EM DOES NOT LOVE MORE SID but, does not have any serious alternative and she is still bound to him by a great affection.
Only  for this reason she feels free to be seen naked, to sleep with him and sometimes even to be palpated. A couple of times she also kissed Sid on the mouth (I think only for compassion).

Em has allowed Sid to return home because their strange relationship generates very high visualizations. At the same time - no longer being sexually attracted by Sid - she was promised by him that he would not try to have sex with her.

It seems to me the only logical interpretation of the facts.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

You're welcome for "the attention". I didn't know what you meant by
the attention. If you had said "help", I would have understood what
you were talking about. I'm glad I could be of help to you.

But, when you said, "kinda agree with him," I was lost. It didn't make
any sense why you were agreeing with him over what I said, because
what I said to you and what he said that I translated, were completely
unrelated.

When you want to talk to or about what one person said, quote the
person who said it, instead of someone else, who isn't involved in the
conversation.

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,I understand that,my text was more to him,but first of course sayed thanks to you for the translation.sorry if was misledious(more or less this).

I understand, now, about the thank you and, again, you are quite
welcome. Like I said above, it was more about why you quoted me
instead of Nazim, to talk about something he said, that I wasn't
involved in.

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Yes just what people have been waiting for, the chance to watch Sid on his own again.😒

This isn't funny anymore. 

Four people were listed for this Apartment before a week. One got his ass kicked out and of all people he is the only one left at this place  ⁉️⁉️

Something is really going wrong with the management of this place by VHTV.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

This isn't funny anymore. 

Four people were listed for this Apartment before a week. One got his ass kicked out and of all people he is the only one left at this place  ⁉️⁉️

Something is really going wrong with the management of this place by VHTV.

Sid is a gamer. He just pressed "quick load" and tadaaaa hes back again 🙃😝

• Like 2