Em, Lexy & Pete

24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't think (but of course not know exactly, just an opinion) that the oscilations means viewers.. always thought it's more related with movements/sounds/people on cam (with also make sense with the oscilations)... if it's number of viewers it's also another way to remove the effect "real life" from the site 

For me it makes more sense for viewers than movements/sounds/people because what do they learn from the movement and the sound in an apt?

Every time a subscriber clicks on a cam, it's a page view. They also know how long he stays on the cam, how many subscribers are on that cam etc... This is useful for the stats. 

The graphic below is the timeline in a minute per minute view.

timeline.png

41 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

if it's number of viewers it's also another way to remove the effect "real life" from the site 

You are right. I saw Lisa more than once after consulting her stats, started to be more active or looked dissatisfied.

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

For me it makes more sense for viewers than movements/sounds/people because what do they learn from the movement and the sound in an apt?

Every time a subscriber clicks on a cam, it's a page view. They also know how long he stays on the cam, how many subscribers are on that cam etc... This is useful for the stats. 

The graphic below is the timeline in a minute per minute view.

timeline.png

But why the timeline should teach/show anything to tenants (i still see it has action line) ??? to force the tenants to do more shows ??? and make that public?? (don't see any interest on that) 

Well if this is like you say (means + viewers) it means they (tenants) really are puppets 

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But why the timeline shows  teach/show anything to tenants??? to force the tenants to do more shows ??? and make that public?? Well if this is like you say (means viewers) it means they really are puppets 

I showed caps of Lisa looking at her stats. Some of these stats look like those on the timeline. They seem to show general stats, and stats per cam. 

lisa-stats-7-4-18_19-38d-other.png

Just now, pahman said:

I showed caps of Lisa looking at her stats. Some of these stats look like those on the timeline. They seem to show general stats, and stats per cam. 

But that being on private accessed by tenants at "instant time" for me it's also bad but more understandable .. But being the timeline that, visible.. and not action... it's even worst.. 

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But that being on private accessed by tenants at "instant time" for me it's also bad but more understandable .. But being the timeline that, visible.. and not action... it's even worst.. 

I don't know why they chose to show the graphics. They could have chosen to show the timeline only.

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't know why they chose to show the graphics. They could have chosen to show the timeline only.

Well i still think (or maybe it's my voyeur side thinking that) that the graphs means action independent of the number of viewers and it's a way to inform viewers when in the past 24H action happened (i always use it like that)

57 minutes ago, pahman said:

lisa-stats-7-4-18_19-38d-other.png

BTW,  this is a great capture. I always wanted to see how the app looks like

Thank you!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Images collected now, that's why i think the timeline bar it's not related with nº viewers :

Timeline Kitchen NAS (always high number of viewers??? from a kitchen cam that shows almost nothing?)
aaa4d4ad8ecece75948.jpg

Timeline LR Whitney/Jerar (they are on top viewers without doing nothing??)
bbb027837eee44e871b.jpg

Timeline Kitchen Mary&George (so many people watching an empty kitchen)
ccc8f564d7e742cf2fc.jpg

Timeline Kitchen Viki&Kate

ddd20a61adac851085b.jpg

I have always understood the timeline graph to be representative of the number of viewers at any point in time. The kitchen ones will always show a steady stream as will all 'free' cameras because they are constantly viewed by those without a subscription in the hope of something happening. A significant point to note is that there is no scale, does a high peak indicate 10, 100, 1000 people watching that page (also the scale is likely to be dynamic/variable and different for each room dependent upon the stats at any point in time). I do not think the app used by tenants shows the timeline as we see it. Because the number of views represents money it is more likely to be very specific and include actual numbers, the chart, to be easily viewable on a phone, is probably grouped into larger blocks of time.

As far as the mentioned comparison between Em and Lisa's timeline I can only assume that the huge debates on here are prompting subscribers to keep looking (even if momentarily) at E&S in case something is happening. The whole Em and Sid production on here is reminiscent of the SXGD debacle which kept feeding views to their apartment for months.