Em, Lexy & Pete

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Being a long business trip, isn't to take care of that ??? to find a house? 

Nope they are about to get everything done for residence visa in Russia. Looking for house when they return

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

So if Lisa & Grant move in as we were informed then they will have to move out again if/when L&P come back?

In that case L&P will stay at Lisa & Grant place til they found an own place.

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So if Lisa & Grant move in as we were informed then they will have to move out again if/when L&P come back?

Well they already know the couch of that house .... (another tenants sleeping in couch if that happens 😐 )

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope they are about to get everything done for residence visa in Russia. Looking for house when they return

Makes sense... hope they don't have to run to another country in some weeks

Just now, golfer06 said:

why does everyone suddenly want lexy & pete to go away? how about if sid goes away since he has allready been "removed".

Nobody wants them leave. The discussion was just about if they return to this place before we see them in their own place 🙃

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nobody wants them leave. The discussion was just about if they return to this place before we see them in their own place 

and what is the hurry with the peanut gallery about removing their names?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

For me the names can stay there. These two should never be forgotten til they return 

they are 1 of the best couples. i can think of a few others whose names can go & that won't be missed at all!

• Like 3

@Lexy&Pete are too good for this site. They need their own branding. Easily one of the most outgoing, fun, pretty, and just overall cool couples I've ever seen on either RLC or VH. I would love to see these two branch off and make a name for themselves that wouldn't just be a footnote in the ever expanding list of girls and couples that wisp away into the night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

@Lexy&Pete are too good for this site. They need their own branding. Easily one of the most outgoing, fun, pretty, and just overall cool couples I've ever seen on either RLC or VH. I would love to see these two branch off and make a name for themselves that wouldn't just be a footnote in the ever expanding list of girls and couples that wisp away into the night.

Dont worry people like them never will be forgotten here. For example everybody here with us since the beginning still knows Sveta & Vlad. 💖

• Like 2