• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, as long as VH doesn't make less money with unlimited apts, this trend will not stop soon and it looks like they are improving technically. The truth is that the managers are the ones who are receiving less with more apts, not VH.

Managers and Tenants... 

43 minutes ago, groomy said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but they look like an ordinary couple.

And I do not understand - what is the point of opening such apartments. They will not receive statistics. Exactly.

Now even beginners factor (when the statistics is very high - even if house is empty or do nothing) - fell to days. They will not survive with Foxy, Stella, Polly (where there are now 3 girls with toys) and 7-8 swing apartments.

Ella-Isaac,Mira-Henry,???????

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hope those subs are keeping the pace. You gotta know that with every new apt, all the previous tenants cringe just a little bit more. Pressure cooker! 

I would love to know how the tenants are paid. I know views are ultimately what decides how much, but what comes before that? I guess total $$$ come in from subs, and VH takes their share right of the top, to cover their expenses and profit. Then the remaining pot gets split up between managers and tenants. Do the tenants get a minimum every month even if they have zero views? And what constitutes a view? Minutes added up for the month for an apartment, or is there a minimum number of minutes that count as a view?  And does timeline viewing count for anything, Ive read on here it doesn't, but that seems impossible. For some working people, that's all they do as a lot of the tenants are mostly in bed by the time they get on. And, if there is a pot of money after VH gets there's, every new tenant is going to have a effect on everyone else.I don't want to know for any other reason than I'm a nosy bitch.

7 minutes ago, nack said:

Ella-Isaac,Mira-Henry,???????

NAS, Lexy&Pete, Mira&Henry (full bi), Betty&Rick, Ella&Isaac (they return in swing end April/May), Anastasia, Cleo&Axel, Candy&Dean, Lola&Otto (full bi) + Clara&Stas (parties, girl-girl, swing without exchange) + Bree&Drew (once a month) + 3 stable top apt. Foxy/Polly/Stella.

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I would love to know how the tenants are paid. I know views are ultimately what decides how much, but what comes before that? I guess total $$$ come in from subs, and VH takes their share right of the top, to cover their expenses and profit. Then the remaining pot gets split up between managers and tenants. Do the tenants get a minimum every month even if they have zero views? And what constitutes a view? Minutes added up for the month for an apartment, or is there a minimum number of minutes that count as a view?  And does timeline viewing count for anything, Ive read on here it doesn't, but that seems impossible. For some working people, that's all they do as a lot of the tenants are mostly in bed by the time they get on. And, if there is a pot of money after VH gets there's, every new tenant is going to have a effect on everyone else.I don't want to know for any other reason than I'm a nosy bitch.

Earn 0 - paid 0. The manager can sponsored the participant at his own discretion (not for the money VH). VH can give a loan to pay rent for apartment for example. But it must be returned.

If you estimate 39.95 / 30 = 1.3 dollars a day (/24H) for 1 subscriber, but -% VHTV and manager royalty. Therefore, for earnings, you need to be interesting to hundreds or thousands subscribers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

NAS, Lexy&Pete, Mira&Henry (full bi), Betty&Rick, Ella&Isaac (they return in swing end April/May), Anastasia, Cleo&Axel, Candy&Dean, Lola&Otto (full bi) + Clara&Stas (parties, girl-girl, swing without exchange) + Bree&Drew (once a month) + 3 stable top apt. Foxy/Polly/Stella.

I think technically you can add Ary to that list. She has swung with Anni and they are inching close to a 3some. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Candy Dean,Anastasia,Ray Polly are the only REAL swingers at the moment apart from MH and EI.I don't count Bree/Drew and NAS as they don't swing that often.Cleo Axel haven't done any swapping yet.When was the last time Otto and Lola swung ?