• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I do not watch them. Well, if it's formal, then Em&Sid also swingers:biggrin:, and Misty...

There is a movement with the exchange. Further formally. Alan has 5 or 6 girls. Serena has a lot of boys. Nina also seemed to have experience with another boy. Or not?

image.png.7863dd025245709fe270735a77c28a

Cleo - again they have parties with sex, naked girls, orgies, etc.

Otto&Lola back soon. They are in the game. No mental changes in the relationship.

Today nothing - tomorrow there can be 4-5 parties with orgies. This should be taken into account by the manager.

Rent - paying participant. Starting package (1 month rent + 100% pledge + royalty for realtor + necessary things in the apartment - like kettle) - can give out company form credit.

I do not know who is responsible for bankruptcy (when the participants could not return credit or left earlier - I think the manager divides the VH).

Statistics are considered for each apartment. Participants see how much they earned every hour. 50/50 or by other arrangement (if someone does obviously more, or someone skips work).

Groomy, what has gotten into you my friend? The VH boys must be cringing so hard. Feel free to tell me in PM if you don't want to say in public. But, wow! Talk about laying it all out for us to see. Amazing! 

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

By the look of the house,seems an Jeka place.But some chances of being Alex and Lina.But bet Jeka.

It's jeka, shitty camera angles in the bedroom are his trademark.  What does he have against raising the side cams up above the bed?

• Upvote 1