20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It's jeka, shitty camera angles in the bedroom are his trademark.  What does he have against raising the side cams up above the bed?

jeka or not, the cam angles in the bedroom are by far not the worst at VH...

And the cam4 in the LR gives a perspective:

Screen Shot 18-04-19 at 10.10 PM.PNG

• Like 2

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I would love to know how the tenants are paid. I know views are ultimately what decides how much, but what comes before that? I guess total $$$ come in from subs, and VH takes their share right of the top, to cover their expenses and profit. Then the remaining pot gets split up between managers and tenants. Do the tenants get a minimum every month even if they have zero views? And what constitutes a view? Minutes added up for the month for an apartment, or is there a minimum number of minutes that count as a view?  And does timeline viewing count for anything, Ive read on here it doesn't, but that seems impossible. For some working people, that's all they do as a lot of the tenants are mostly in bed by the time they get on. And, if there is a pot of money after VH gets there's, every new tenant is going to have a effect on everyone else.I don't want to know for any other reason than I'm a nosy bitch.

The timeline does not count because the views have already been counted. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, as well as archives. But, if most people are like me they only skim the best parts. No tenant is sending their future kid to college with the timeline or archive viewer money. 

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

Not really, I don't have a regular sub, but when i get a free one most of the time Im not on VH all day, then I get home and look at the timeline to see what I missed all day. So in that case , up until i look on the timeline, i didn't have any views counted, It's not a huge deal, just curious how it all works

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If it's indeed an Jeka place then kinda worrie de about the chances v and j return.Think Jeka already opened several places but no news about them.

That would be a shame, they we're really nice and Jeff was gorgeous! And so was Violet. It will be good for my laptop. The keyboard is screwed up from my drooling watching them!

• Like 1