• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Callypb said:

We pay for watching rights to a sex site. Just look at VH Twitter account, they market them self as a sexsite. So when there is a lack of sex I get disappointed, and might complain. 

They also talk about reallife... 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They also talk about reallife... 

They came up with a catching slogan... But it's not like they trying to portray them self as a site where you get to watch average Joe holding down a nine to five job and doing ordinary stuff. I've never seen them post a Twitter post about anything other than sex (not counting public announcements). 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, that and your little toy pictures that laugh too when you make them. You could put a sock puppet in each hand and who knows what kind of fun you could have. Google me up some good time gifs. Go on, get busy. I don't have all day. 😊

flightsockpuppets.gif

giphy (9).gif

no-idea-what-Im-doing.gif

giphy (8).gif

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Callypb said:

They came up with a catching slogan... But it's not like they trying to portray them self as a site where you get to watch average Joe holding down a nine to five job and doing ordinary stuff. I've never seen them post a Twitter post about anything other than sex (not counting public announcements). 

well sex is important as it is natural,

but this is not the main thing in my opnion,

vhtv would be the last place I would come to watch sex, and there are also thousands of other places where you can see good sex without spending a cent

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well sex is important as it is natural,

but this is not the main thing in my opnion,

vhtv would be the last place I would come to watch sex, and there are also thousands of other places where you can see good sex without spending a cent

may I ask, what is so important on this website aside sex, to pay 30$ monthly for watching it? just curious

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just an FYI, bitching about them doing nothing is how the whole bitchfest started. Maybe we should have some kind of agreement of what constitutes an insult. I'm more then happy to give up calling some of the tenants prostitutes if you all will agree to stop calling people who aren't sex manics, boring. Deal? 

Either you have absolutely no fucking sense of humour or you didn't see the laughing face.  Perhaps you don't know that the laughing emoji means I was joking..  It seems you think you must live vicariously through the participants in that you take every joke, insult or comment personally.  They are big girls and boys and hopefully unlike you, they can take a joke.  For the record, I don't give a good flying shit what you call the participants .  In any event,  I was not the one that obviously peed in your Cheerios today; but if you want to start a fucking argument.. I'm your huckleberry.  Deal?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

may I ask, what is so important on this website aside sex, to pay 30$ monthly for watching it? just curious

well that gave a complicated answer, for those who use a translator to respond,

so I'm not going to try it, but maybe a little of it

sex, drama, confusion, puzzle, surprise

you know this mtv program, and a super success in my country, mix a little of everything

Ex on the Beach