• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Doesn't have to fall in love, just hook up with them. But I agree with Groomy. It just shows the bias towards here. Whitney has done fuck all to show that she should even be on this site.

It is often the 'controversial' ones that brings in viewership (and the money).

Then again, as long as VH doesn't invest in infrastructure (i.e. buffering, bad streaming), money will stay in people's wallets.

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

Jerar - leave project. Whitney have test period.

But honestly - it's unclear why Whitney is still in VH (except feminist lobbying:biggrin:?). It was Whitney who was not at home most of the time. It is Whitney - depicts the dead girl in fuck. It's Whitney most of the time - when she's at home, she does not do anything.

Honestly - I do not see any reason - why give Whitney even one chance.

Maybe to lick girls pussy.. Or have her typical sex with the new guy that was with her at clair&patrik

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's me or Zoi and Tim act more than managers now, all the new apartment at Odessa, i think it's them and not Lina and Alex 

Not really. I think a model like Anna and Alex - Darcie&Stif/Betty&Rick opened Mira and Henry.

Mira and Henry - get a big share (about Darcie exactly) than Anna and Alex. But the general direction and decision in matters with VH - Anna and Alex.

i confided earlier to a few friends that i thought zoi & tim were covering a lot of the work for alex/lina since they are busy with their baby. it also explains why they are able to stay on vh with what would appear to be inconsistant view & activity numbers.