Mary & Tony

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 Think it’s a wrap for this place. Not on the site anymore. I guess if they come back, you can always move them back again. Like the last times. 

‘Maria and Tony, I’ll say this. You guys do make a very fun, cute couple. I wish you all the best! ❤️💋

I'll let it sit till morning and see what happens.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

there is some serious turnover happening on VHTV lately. Betcha there is more to come. I recommend the tenants start speaking English as soon as possible. 

No. The question is not in English. Gia & Anthony have 700+ post only because of good advertising from VH. And something new. No white girl and black boy - even a few black boys were already at Polly's. It's about the US house and English.

By action - they are a normal couple, below average (if not for the last night - otherwise they are action outsiders along with Mila & Noah). In a good location.

This is a matter of action. If you are not party boy/girl, not sex maniac. Then it will be really difficult for you in VH now. And it does not matter what language you speak. Do you live in big house with swimming pool or in room for $ 200 a month.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, groomy said:

Do you live in big house with swimming pool or in room for $ 200 a month.

You can't even get a room for $200 a Month unless your in a Subsidized Geared to Income Development.

• 4 weeks later...