Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

6 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Yes Nich it is supposed to be " Real Life ", which is worth remembering my friend when next you complain about lack of activity on behalf of the Lovely Lady in question. 😀😁 Sorry mate, couldn't resist it. 🙂

No worries mate because each to they're own, and mine is that it is not all really, truly and genuinely "Real Life" as it is made out to be for reasons such as striving for possible extra cam time accumulation for extra comp. in the form of extra living allowance subsistence allotted by the project admin. of which has been known for quite awhile now, regardless of some of the claims of some of the tenants. I have put in to cancel my sub. after this period ends as have a number of mates and comrades before me already have who also had subbed. to the project. If it ever gets back to more than 5, 6, or 7 days or less out of a months time to be more worth it again, who knows, I may resub. regardless of whether it is all completely genuine or not my friend. I have always held in high regards, strongly admired, had a lot of respect for, and cared quite a bit for the Lovely Lady. Still, I will likely continue to visit the forum to converse interesting dialogue and chat with some of the interesting and cordial friends and mates who I have been introduced to and conversed with here. Cheers mate. 😉

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No worries mate because each to they're own, and mine is that it is not all really, truly and genuinely "Real Life" as it is made out to be for reasons such as striving for possible extra cam time accumulation for extra comp. in the form of extra living allowance subsistence allotted by the project admin. of which has been known for quite awhile now, regardless of some of the claims of some of the tenants. I have put in to cancel my sub. after this period ends as have a number of mates and comrades before me already have who also had subbed. to the project. If it ever gets back to more than 5, 6, or 7 days or less out of a months time to be more worth it again, who knows, I may resub. regardless of whether it is all completely genuine or not my friend. Still, I will likely continue to visit the forum to converse interesting dialogue and chat with some of the interesting and cordial friends and mates who I have been introduced to and conversed with here. Cheers mate. 😉

Good luck to you Nich, you're one of the nice guys of life. 🙂

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:56 AM, Howard said:

Thanks @nath75 for the upload.

Reminds me of a similar 'event' a couple years ago (they rarely get cozy on that side of the couch).

(Video Content No Longer Available)

oug1.jpg

Thanks Howard for the upload......!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:06 PM, Klaus Haas said:

Thanks Howard for the upload......!!

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:56 AM, Howard said:

Thanks @nath75 for the upload.

Reminds me of a similar 'event' a couple years ago (they rarely get cozy on that side of the couch).

(Video Content No Longer Available)

old vid... 2016

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i finally got to go to her house eat that sweet pussy lick that ass. and slid my dick balls deep up that sexy ass. and filled her with my cum. AND NO ONE WOKE ME UP. i swear my old lady knows i'm dreaming about someone and she wakes me up every time. LOL

It appears that Leora and Paul. each having allowed the other the time to do what they wish , are going out at 10:30 pm. their time, to enjoy the night life of the city together. As is fitting of a couple their age.

Leora, just having come back to the apartment from her shopping trip. With Paul making comments on her purchases. Which, I am willing to bet, we will see when she is ready to show them to us.

In the meantime, she is allowing us time to observe what the other tenants of RLC are doing. Enjoy the opportunity.  

On 5/4/2018 at 8:40 AM, Iwishicould said:

Thanks for the information, had she risen to the rank, or did her education entitle her to start at that rank I wonder.

No, she started as an ordinary Reserve Police Officer, and then promoted very quickly so as you mentioned her education may well have played a part in her promotion.

1 hour ago, scutus said:

It appears that Leora and Paul. each having allowed the other the time to do what they wish , are going out at 10:30 pm. their time, to enjoy the night life of the city together. As is fitting of a couple their age.

Leora, just having come back to the apartment from her shopping trip. With Paul making comments on her purchases. Which, I am willing to bet, we will see when she is ready to show them to us.

In the meantime, she is allowing us time to observe what the other tenants of RLC are doing. Enjoy the opportunity.  

Good to see them finally getting out and doing something rather than confining themselves to the Apartment like Hermits.

• Like 1