Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

I predict many suicides in the next few days, Monica is packing up, but RLC to get us up a bit, she started to strip the girls in Angie's apartment

il y a 9 minutes, Sergio a dit :

I predict many suicides in the next few days, Monica is packing up, but RLC to get us up a bit, she started to strip the girls in Angie's apartment 

Tu racontes n'importe quoi!!! Et c'est pas la première fois..Si tu n'a pas autre chose à dire, tu la FERMES!

Like all the girls who have passed through Barcelona ynas with more glory than others. She will pass, and perhaps with a bit of luck, she will also return.
I just hope that in other circumstances much better for her.

But do not worry, another girl will come, who in the same way, will steal your hearts again.

We have had many queen's and princess's over the years, but never to my recollection have we had "Adri the Queen of Panties" she has developed a method of washing her panties, not yet seen before in Barcelona, you wear them in the bath and let them dry while you are still wearing them.

See the source image

9 minuti fa, Thestarider ha detto:

ABBIAMO Avuto molte regina e la principessa nel corso degli anni, ma mai al mio raccoglimento ABBIAMO Avuto "Adri La regina di mutandine" ha sviluppato un Metodo per lavare di le mutande, non Ancora visto prima un Barcellona, E portarli Nella vasca da bagno e lasciarli asciugare MENTRE si sta Ancora li indossa.

VEDERE l'immagine di origine

the real life of RLC !!
girls showering with their underwear !!!
Miss X was better
at least it was a great pussy !!

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

All good things have to come to an end, and that is the same with Magnificent Majestic Marvelous Monica.

All good things..   so true Thestarider.. i will be deeply...deeply saddened when the "Magnificent Majestic Marvelous Monica."  has to leave:cry:

• Like 2

I'm gutted to see Monica packing...I'm out most of tomorrow so I'd just like to say a few words in case I miss her...

Magical, Majestic, Mouth-watering, Mesmerising, Marvellous, Mind-Blowing Monica the Magnificent...

I will Miss you big style girl...

image.jpeg.efd762c1d7d31f66fb65a263252314bd.jpeg