Em, eats and sleeps, and does no cleaning

but she's not lazy enough to mess with lisa's personal things

really what lisa did to deserve these kids by her side☹️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No more pics from me of Em... I lost all respect against her 👎

really, do this to a person who shares house with her, and sad,

I'm just sorry that Lisa has shared a house with these children without any education.😔

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Still I am trying to figure this out, but I can't.

Em knows everything is being recorded and broadcasted. With that knowledge, she decided to go though Lisa's personal items and made no effort to hide it or do it quick.

She must be either 1) insanely stupid, OR 2) Lisa must have called her and asked to to find something for her.

• Upvote 2

I have some problems to understand the excitement about Em´s being curious. Guess, everybody of us has also done something similar, at least being a child or as teenager.

Be happy that she has no access to your flat 🤩

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, spielo said:

I have some problems to understand the excitement about Em´s being curious. Guess, everybody of us has also done something similar, at least being a child or as teenager.

Be happy that she has no access to your flat 🤩

They' re young and don't know any better. In the end, however, this is not a real problem, because no one is harmed or in danger.

I think, We as the viewers should also be a little more reserved with moralic remarks. There can not be any voyeurism if any action of the participants is badmouthed. To live is to make mistakes.

I think it's time for Em to be Em. If some don't want to watch Em, they can always watch another apartment. 

• Like 3