Critique of the new CC rule of no general chat-topics.

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Sembra che stiano provando un nuovo formato ... lascia fare un tentativo, se non ha successo torneranno al formato precedente .. quindi ho letto prima ..

yes but is this the general discussion? im sorry

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I have not seen the new one as yet so it appears so...I think a new one may be required so we all know where to go.. however until then  this is for B2 and B4...

Just now, Mauri said:

There is no more General Discussion Topics for RLC. Each Member can make their own Topics if they wish to do so but not anything that resembles a General Discussion where Multiple things are discussed in one Topic.

Hace 1 hora, StnCld316 dijo:

No hay más temas de discusión general para RLC. Cada miembro puede hacer sus propios temas si lo desea, pero no hay nada que se asemeje a una discusión general cuando se trata de varias cosas en un tema.

Who will the police be that says where I have to leave my message?
I think that everyone is free to put their thoughts, where they best believe ... do not you think?
In this case, he will be the creator of the thread, if he considers it convenient my comment in his thread or not.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Make a Topic for it. Do not Post it here as this Topic is not intended to be General Chat.

I do not participate much in the discussion, but it seems to me really absurd that a new topic is created for each member's thought, think back to what you did, last month there were only 260 pages of comments and they are easily manageable

2 hours ago, vortios said:

I believe in justice, that you thread, with your permission, will be the best and where we can give our opinion.

All you do is look at the Title of the Topic and base your opinion on what the Topic is about.

If the Opinion given is not about what the Topic describes then it's in the wrong topic and the comment could be removed.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me really absurd that a new topic is created for each member's thought

That's the way things were done before the General Chats were ever created and it went along with no problems.  It shouldn't be so difficult to do.

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

No participo mucho en la discusión, pero me parece realmente absurdo que se cree un nuevo tema para el pensamiento de cada miembro, piense en lo que hizo, el mes pasado solo hubo 260 páginas de comentarios y son fácilmente manejables.

I really think the same as you, people are not going to change the thread, just to write a sentence.
The unification of threads, from my point of view, was a success, people participated more and the opinions we liked or not, flowed.

• Like 1

I totally agree. I’m not going to bother creating a topic for a sentence all the while worrying if it will make moderator approval. 

I hate this now and I will hate this a month from now.  More that half of these apartments already have less than 15 pages of general chat    since the beginning of the year so I don’t get what extra topics will do. . I really think is just a way for the moderators to frustrate the posters Into using the chat that I don’t want to use.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, happyone said:

I wonder if the Administrator has ever heard of a silent protest?? 🙃

Forcing your will on the majority of people's wishes is never good IMHO

I don't think Admin is forcing anything upon anyone.  Admin wants to try something different for a Month or Two and see how it works out.  If it works out then things will stay as is and if it doesn't work out we'll just go back to the General Chat Format.

One day or a Week is not going to give results. Everything takes a bit of time.