Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll acknowledge that everyone is different and what works for one does't work for all. But, in general, the biggest part of losing weight is changing ones eating habits. 

Yes but losing weight with just changing the eat habits won't give you an very healthy body,if possible do the two things,workout and an good eating habits.But yes usualy p(unless it's genetic)if you have bad eating habits and change them for Better ones some results will apear,at least until you return to old habits..and start eating bad again and gain even more height than the one you had prior.People do that crap diets to lose 3,5kg in two weeks,one month..but then they just have to return to "normal" meals..do exercise and good meals..doneeee😆.

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The size of the girls' bodies are not the only factor that determine if they will be popular. I have liked plenty of girls on here that aren't my "ideal" body type on women and plenty of women who have had hot bodies have wound up being boring and ignored.

It shouldn't matter what the girls Body Type is like. As long as they keep themselves clean and groomed they are just the same as any other Girl.  Each member has their own preferences. It shouldn't matter if the Girls are 90lb. or 290lb.   Big or Small we can accommodate them all.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The size of the girls' bodies are not the only factor that determine if they will be popular. I have liked plenty of girls on here that aren't my "ideal" body type on women and plenty of women who have had hot bodies have wound up being boring and ignored.

I agree, I think personality and a sense of humour are much more important! Looks and body shape change eventually (some quicker than others).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It shouldn't matter what the girls Body Type is like. As long as they keep themselves clean and groomed they are just the same as any other Girl.

Of course it's going to matter to the individual. Some people are not going to like big girls. Some are not going to like skinny ones. There is no one standard body type. But generally speaking it's usually first thing most guys notice when looking at a girl other than how attractive her face is.

Being clean and groomed only goes so far. Obviously nobody wants to see someone who is filthy. The girl can be pristine in all departments but if she's a dead fish in bed or a cock tease or someone who acts like a prude at the idea of showing a tit, then nobody is going to give a fuck about watching her.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Of course it's going to matter to the individual. Some people are not going to like big girls. Some are not going to like skinny ones. There is no one standard body type. But generally speaking it's usually first thing most guys notice when looking at a girl other than how attractive her face is.

Being clean and groomed only goes so far. Obviously nobody wants to see someone who is filthy. The girl can be pristine in all departments but if she's a dead fish in bed or a cock tease or someone who acts like a prude at the idea of showing a tit, then nobody is going to give a fuck about watching her.

It may be a big deal for some and some others not so much. 

A Tenant should not be degraded in any Apartment Topics no matter whether she is Small, Average, Big or Plump.  If someone doesn't like  a certain body type it's best to just keep it bottled up inside rather than jump in and Stir and turn a Topic upside down because they feel like it.  We all know most Tenants of VHTV read the Topics and some even have Accounts and Participate along in the Conversation with Members of the Forum so that's why there are Rules to Follow in the Forum to try and prevent such things been said.  It can be hard some days to keep up with everything but most days we are on top of it quite fast when things arise.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

A Tenant should not be degraded in any Apartment Topics no matter whether she is Small, Average, Big or Plump.  If someone doesn't like  a certain body type it's best to just keep it bottled up inside rather than jump in and Stir and turn a Topic upside down because they feel like it.  We all know most Tenants of VHTV read the Topics and some even have Accounts and Participate along in the Conversation with Members of the Forum so that's why there are Rules to Follow in the Forum to try and prevent such things been said.  It can be hard some days to keep up with everything but most days we are on top of it quite fast when things arise.

Why say tenant when you only mean women? Just say female tenants shouldn't be "degraded" seeing as the respect of the male tenants don't matter to the lot of you.

• Like 2

Misty totally should try to get a better sofabed. My back hurts only from watching her and Kyle sleeping on that thing. Might be a good idea to ask Anna as she for sure remembers back pain she had during pregnancy 😋

@goodone

See how that works. If you can say things in a certain way then it ignites a rather healthy discussion even about something that could be controversial and the forums are alive. It’s all in the way you present the topic. Listening to other peoples points of view and sharing our life’s experiences is what makes the forums worthwhile and yes, fun! Learning how to quietly step away and move on from discussions that you’re not interested in is the next step. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why say tenant when you only mean women? Just say female tenants shouldn't be "degraded" seeing as the respect of the male tenants don't matter to the lot of you.

It should be  the same for any Tenant regardless of what Gender they are.

well that was a matter of physical aspect of sara I will give my opinion

I confess that I'm the type of the thinnest, but there are women whose facial expression is so sexy that she becomes totally sexy

there exists in Vhtv many women who have the perfect body, but for me they can not have any charm,

so from the moment I saw Sara for the first time, I wanted to see more of her, she has a look and a smile that won me without having to do anything special😍