Ary & George Part #3

10 minutes ago, squish said:

It was good of Anni to stand aside when chico arrived although it was clear that it was lust at first sight. I think her departure should have got a mention in the news sheet but perhaps I missed it.

There wasn't a "departure" because they have moved to another house... But also there wasn't (yet) from her a arrival to the new house.. 

Just now, squish said:

Thanks Sparkles. I can only conclude she was not prepared to move?

But move to where?? she is/was just a guest.. like anni and the other guy.. maybe she have things to do and can't be here now.. don't know, but i don't think it's expected anyone to move there officially 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems to be some delay with that loggia cam...

Yes. Because we buy curtains and tommorow will be ready to fix because we can't put the cam without curtain. And again tommorow will be add another cam in livingroom and will change a cam in bedroom. 🤗

• Like 3

Just now, Sexygirl said:

Yes. Because we buy curtains and tommorow will be ready to fix because we can't put the cam without curtain. And again tommorow will be add another cam in livingroom and will change a cam in bedroom. 🤗

Cool wish you success.

28 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Whistle whistle!! Sexy girl!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Starting to believe the VH twitter dude/girl doesn't know who is Ary And who Its Anni..already the second or third twit were he says Ary it's doing this or that..but only one little detail..isn't Ary!Its Anni!