Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

13 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha bear, simple and innocent, 4 naked men hanging out with Edda,  one of them her husband. That happens at my pl ace quite often, Guy invites his friends over, then they strip and I  blow Guy in front of them. Just some good old innocent fun!

"Naive" and "innocent" is something that my age no longer allows me to be. hehehehe.
What I meant to say was that it was good to see Edda again playing for the team together and in partnership with Joe.

It was nice to see Alan interacting in a more uninhibited way again. Comical and fun.
Good company and host. As NIna is usually
Too bad, as I said, Serena to have arrived that day so late and so detonated physically.

I think because of her participation somehow in the world cup event (note by means of the credential badge she carries, and her boyfriend too)

Wondering how this project will be on her side, during this event.
She left early today and apparently her return will be the same time as it was before.

• Like 1

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, squish said:

Looks as if Nina is having two weeks off :sad:

The VH-oriented time frame would be a week. That is, it reached the "expiration date" yesterday.🙄

Serena however made a general in the apartment and by previous history and reference this is sign of her eminent return.

More troubled, but still by the return of Alan.😐

We saw that except for the days he left (but returned) and the visits of Edda and Joe, he was collected and isolated in the bedroom most of the time.

I understood your departure the other day on the line to leave the apartment free and more at ease for Serena and her boyfriend. How was it .
But it is time for him to return. Not even his laptop he took with him.😔

18 minutes ago, squish said:

Even if Edda might be pregnant?

Please !
Look at the files. Compare with the real pregnant women we've had here before: Mika, Anna, Layla ...
Do you think if she was pregnant, would she or Joe be so active?

And would Serena be so comfortable about her? Or Alan?

OK, we know that pregnancy is not a disease, but the first few months require a little more care and rest.
See that Anna collapsed and Mika was not far behind.

Of course Edda may be an exception to the rule