Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes !!!

but
pregnancy is not a disease,,,

Edda may be an exception to the rule,,,
 😎

and MORE a checkmate detail,
Edda has a responsible and balanced profile. Joe, too.

Both would stop smoking and drinking. Edda mainly

😆

7 minutes ago, Manucm said:

Maybe it just happens to me, but I find it very unpleasant when it appears dancing!

It is my opinion, that without a doubt I understand that you do not share.

what do you like to see? why do you watch vh?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

¿Qué te gustaría ver? ¿por qué usted mira vh?

Es mi opinión. Y no se trata de lo que me gustaría ver, sino de lo que veo, y, en particular, siento que no me guste como baila. Ya sabe usted el dicho "sobre gustos no hay nada escrito"

Un saludo golfer06

1 hour ago, Manucm said:

Quizá sólo me pase a mí, pero me parece muy desagradable cuando apresentação bailando !!!

Es mi opinión, que sin duda entiendo que no compartis.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

what do you like to see? why do you watch vh?

Since we are working on individual opinions with no sense of influencing to impose or seduce others for her, here is mine.

I like to see Serena rehearsing and practicing her dance moves, which in passing are evolving, getting firmer and more diverse as seen now.
I appreciate the effort, which she dedicates to it with commitment and will.

This is what keeps me faithful to this design. Alan, Nina, Serena, together and (or) individualized.
But the effort of all there for the purpose of doing differently.🙋‍♀️🤦‍♂️🙋‍♀️
Sometimes with successes with us, surprisingly hit. Other times (for various reasons), no.

Rebel Alliance (or first order),
Avengers,
Different and unique universes however both belong in the same direction at the moment: Disney.

Of course and reinforcement. My feeling only.
😔

• Like 1

I must say that I was already really missing out on these NIna X Vibrator performances with a more intense spirit.

Edda in her old project once starred in one of these with her (and with her), which was simply memorable.

zpgx.jpg

Maybe Alan could see this file and thus try to replicate the feat. Of course, with him understanding that the vibrator is a complement, a mechanical and cold piece, without capacity or possibility of transmitting security, affection and physical presence or thermal real feeling and affection .

mmdh.jpg

He (Alan) should not feel diminished, uncomfortable, uncomfortable, insignificant and insecure to use this accessory (which is exactly what he is). Only.
He could and should proceed in first using his "cold substitute" or "duble", leaving NIna at the right spot and then Alan would enter to take on the stage (and audience) of the show.
2n02.jpg

qcgv.jpg

NIna would already have been more sated and more receptive.
His work would therefore be more easy, active and practical. Not to say more dynamic, efficient and intense.

k92q.jpg

fsnc.jpg

Alan could even use it for support and simulate a double penetration  🙄. Remembering also that we have a double consolation there, and that unfortunately has already been inaugurated in a wrong way and ineffective. Potential wasted.😣

ubyw.jpg

Prioritize Nina's pleasure in first focus and then hIm own along with her. Something that I have always observed in suggestion here in the forum before.

l3vt.jpg

In time yet.
I can see that NIna really liked her sweet lollipop. And I must admit this was very erotic and stimulating.
It will be fun if she gives Alan a little taste .. heheheheh (niet).
jrz1.jpg

cx5z.jpg

7j6i.jpg

And yes, I returned to make "annoying" and "scary" posts( even more)...😅 Save yourself who can, hehehehe,😆

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1