Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

1 hour ago, romthi said:

si vous avez bien suivi hier soir tendu entre nina et serena et la ce soir je crois que serena dis stop

I watched online and recovered the whole situation without really understanding what happened. In my understanding Serena was "surprised" more was with George. Do you know why?

I've been following this "pressure cooker" weather for quite some time. Even before Nina's tour. Alan and Serena had little talk.
It became more intense and turned now to Nina and Serena, but in her return.

Still with Serena or without, the fact that for this project to follow the "fights", discussions that start from nowhere and the "rivalries" need to finish or be reduced.

Even if they are for domestic reasons, like a towel on the bathroom floor, dirty dishes in the sink or something on this line.
Justified? I would understand. But from what I see (and I see), they are somewhat paranoid and even authoritarian in nature. This breaks and undermines any relationship.

Without hamdom, without a consensus or without one side to "disarm" and give in to another, there is no way to sustain it.

A popular saying more than true and fully applicable to be applied there.
When one does not want to, two do not fight.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, mic351 said:

did you see this on Twitter?  Did VH announce Serena's departure?  I note she has packed a backpack before to go spend a couple of days at wherever and she always returns.  Pray tell what information you have that the rest of us don't?  Just asking...

There really was a more significant disagreement between NIna and Serena last night. Particularly and recovering for the moment in the timeline, and in my vision of meaningless judgment for the part of Serena,

The fact however is that with Serena involved with the World Cup event, her agenda for the project will be compromised. How to make this flexible?

Officially leaving the project has not yet been. But the temporary withdrawal for the above reason would be justified.