Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

17 minutes ago, squish said:

Not as scary as what I just saw bear, Nina in the bath with her lap top balanced on the corner edge of the bath (23.30 ruski time). I just hope it is not plugged into the mains!

there is a risk there really. There is always. But the laptop is well positioned in the bathroom sink.
The bathtub is much lower and therefore the movements in it will not reach the sink or the laptop.
Of course if she potioned on the washing machine as Serena does, it would be much safer. She could actually dispense with the battery, since her lap top stayed in the load all the time of her trip;
🤐

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Manucm said:

Es mi opinión. Y no se trata de lo que me gustaría ver, sino de lo que veo, y, en particular, siento que no me guste como baila. Ya sabe usted el dicho "sobre gustos no hay nada escrito"

Un saludo golfer06

Gess it's tastes,I find it hot,specialy if she it's But naked😊,but i know someone that we all agree rocks Regard dancing..ladies and gentlemen...elaine benes dancing GIF.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, squish said:

Looks as if Boris Karloff's boy is back.

Boris Karloff or not the fact is that this project has just taken a first step incisive to its own abyss.

And this time at first I believe Alan has no responsibility for that.

I can only regret that as I had already foreseen and observed, the "Sun" was finally erased. Or you started expressively in this process.
S

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Gess it's tastes,I find it hot,specialy if she it's But naked😊,but i know someone that we all agree rocks Regard dancing..ladies and gentlemen...elaine benes dancing GIF.

Thanks, but I'll take Serena any day, over that, especially if she's butt naked. 😁

18 hours ago, squish said:

Not as scary as what I just saw bear, Nina in the bath with her lap top balanced on the corner edge of the bath (23.30 ruski time). I just hope it is not plugged into the mains!

Wouldn't matter if it did fall In the charger only charges at about 18v which is nothing.

1 hour ago, romthi said:

serena left the project

did you see this on Twitter?  Did VH announce Serena's departure?  I note she has packed a backpack before to go spend a couple of days at wherever and she always returns.  Pray tell what information you have that the rest of us don't?  Just asking...