The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eh bien méritée victoire. Belgique n'a jamais eu la moindre chance.

Match mastered by France: 1st half, observation, placement. 2nd half, acceleration, goal, then defensive mastery. A classic!

• Like 1

Well done France and congratulations to all you French here...I enjoyed the game with all the skilful  players on show, especially Mbappe and Hazard...I think if Meurtens had played from the start, instead of Chadri, Belgium might've won. Chadri's crossing into the box was shite, so Lukaku had to feed off scraps...Anyway, roll on tomorrow...🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well done France and congratulations to all you French here...I enjoyed the game with all the skilful  players on show, especially Mbappe and Hazard...I think if Meurtens had played from the start, instead of Chadri, Belgium might've won. Chadri's crossing into the box was shite, so Lukaku had to feed off scraps...Anyway, roll on tomorrow...🙄

The King of the Belgians could have entered, it would not have changed!:biggrin:

• Like 1

I was tiking one thing,this World Cup corner become kinda popular or at least nicely active,so what you think if after the end of World Cup it continues to be the same nice sports corner for us,cc users,mods,aliens etc etc,Probrably will be less active but always special.After this World Cup we have the Sub19 Eurocup,all the crazyness of the transfer market etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I was tiking one thing,this World Cup corner become kinda popular or at least nicely active,so what you think if after the end of World Cup it continues to be the same nice sports corner for us,cc users,mods,aliens etc etc,Probrably will be less active but always special.After this World Cup we have the Sub19 Eurocup,all the crazyness of the transfer market etc.

I've really enjoyed the thread...It could be a general sports thread...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've really enjoyed the thread...It could be a general sports thread...

Indeed,been great till date,Gess will become an more general sports thing after the World Cup ends.And well the sub19 Eurocup starts in few days etc.And in two years the Eurocup and in four another World Cup,so if we still alive the thing continuesss😂.

• Like 2