Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

I have a question that probably no one ever thought of asking before. Since Maya and Leora live in the same kind of area/timezone, why did they never meet, as others already did in the other RLC appartments? And Leora could've come to a visit, when Stepan left Maya, it'd make her feel better.

45 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I have a question that probably no one ever thought of asking before. Since Maya and Leora live in the same kind of area/timezone, why did they never meet, as others already did in the other RLC appartments? And Leora could've come to a visit, when Stepan left Maya, it'd make her feel better.

I don't think we've ever seen those four together in one place.  There were rumors that they knew each other. But I don't think so.  Possibly because of the cameras, but rarely do you see guests in their apartments.  Maya would have girls visit (other then her sister) but that was usually for a dye job.  Leora has one girl who sleeps over every few months (probably lives far away). But other then that, nobody visits them (I get the impression Leora & Paul are not social butterflies as rarely to they 'dress up' when they leave the apartment together).

Someone mentioned that Leora has social anxiety.  Unless he/she understands Russian, not sure how he/she came to that conclusion.

2 hours ago, lesfat said:

was it just me who realized that leora is growing up by pubes?

i started this topic a few pages ( days) ago .... i think pubes  ( nicely trimmed ) look very sexy on her , although on every female !

5 hours ago, european said:

ich Möchte mich Entschuldigen für meine Äusserungen Sorry. Aber wer kann mir sagen weshalb er nicht mehr Arbeiten geht.

Likely one of those Jobs where you get the Summer off.

11 hours ago, Howard said:

. . .

Someone mentioned that Leora has social anxiety.  Unless he/she understands Russian, not sure how he/she came to that conclusion.

The Goddess speaks in fluent Squirrelish to me in my dreams. 😁 Don't ask me how she communicates with the damn skunk, please... 🤣

• Like 2