Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

Bathing is what you normally do when you go to the beach for a swim! But I've heard bathe before in this context when referring to taking a bath.

On the other hand washing up refers to doing the dishes in most English countries, but well don't we know from TV and films that it means undergoing some personal ablutions in the bathroom, without necessarily running the shower or a bath, in some parts of the West!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Bathing is what you normally do when you go to the beach for a swim! But I've heard bathe before in this context when referring to taking a bath.

On the other hand washing up refers to doing the dishes in most English countries, but well don't we know from TV and films that it means undergoing some personal ablutions in the bathroom, without necessarily running the shower or a bath, in some parts of the West!

take a shower ... would it be the right one?

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

Looks a bit like eva's leaving again. I don't know why, but somehow I don't think it's just a vacation. 

I am afraid she has left the project for good.

I think they have gone on a vacation together. They had numerous bags and suitcases and left together. I was surprised at how many different pills she took in her little bag. The pills that are on the rack near the kitchen camera. She left many clothes drying on the racks in both the bedroom and the balcony. They will be back.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think they have gone on a vacation together. They had numerous bags and suitcases and left together. I was surprised at how many different pills she took in her little bag. The pills that are on the rack near the kitchen camera. She left many clothes drying on the racks in both the bedroom and the balcony. They will be back.

Yes. I've come to think the same way.