Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

1 hour ago, happyone said:

If that is true, I hope you did not support Hillary Clinton.  The Clinton's have a history of lying to the American people.  That is a fact. 

I voted for Hillary.  The lessor of two evils.

11 hours ago, rammer said:

This is  true.  If it goes Trumpian  this country is fucked  You guys can then welcome your Supreme Leader.  He's already chipped away at our democracy. The media is fake news.  And you idiots believe it.  The FBI and DOJ are incompetent and are on a witch hunt which will  contribute to his dismiss.  His tweets are facts even though they can all easily be debased.   What did you assholes gain from the taxcut and supporting Trump?   I gained nothing but BS.  Your thoughts?

I believed the media was "Fake News" long before Donald Trump ran for president.Maybe you are the idiot for believing the "Fake News". I hated Ronald Reagan when he was president because of the "Fake News".It wasn't until many years later that I learned of the lies that had been told about him by the "Fake News",and how great a president he truly was.

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Sure the Immigration Problem needs to be addressed but taking kids away from their parents and placing them in cages is absolutely wrong. Where ever the Parents get taken to the children should go right along with them.

Republicans may have had 63M Votes but they likely won't be so popular at Mid Terms in November. It should be interesting to see which way the Vote goes.

So why didn't you protest when Barack Obama took kids away from their parents and placed them in cages?And the reason the kids were separated from their parents is because of a court ruling stating that kids can only be detained for 20 days,and their parents will most likely be in detention for more than 20 days before their immigration status is resolved by a judicial hearing. If our immigration laws weren't so fucked up,when we catch people illegally entering our country we could just send them back to the country where they originated from.

Isn't it  strange that before Donald Trump entered politics he was considered to be a great guy? The Clintons,Chuck Schumer,Mitt Romney and many other politicians came to him for campaign contributions.If Trump was such a terrible person why would they accept any of his money? 

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Isn't it  strange that before Donald Trump entered politics he was considered to be a great guy? The Clintons,Chuck Schumer,Mitt Romney and many other politicians came to him for campaign contributions.If Trump was such a terrible person why would they accept any of his money? 

Cause the demon-crats are lying back stabbers & mitt is a piece of shit, i don't consider mitt a Republican 

• Like 1

The Secret To Finding Truth

761243718_giphy(6).gif.3a0895af167528973d7c6bde41d90ea7.gif

Your mind is the most powerful thing in this Universe. But most of us don't realize that fact, because we find ourselves experiencing limitation and we haven't known why. However, this information is now available for anyone with an open mind, and willing to reason, it gives you the tools to overcome all limitations an debates... But only if you desire to. As it turns, desire is the key to absolutely everything including all debates. A person will believe only that which they desire to believe. This is Truth of absolutely every person, without exception. However, there is one factor that divides all of humanity into two categories, which are poles apart. And here's why. All human beings belong to one of these two categories:  

1) Those who desire Truth.

2) Those who desire Truth to be what they desire Truth to be.  

This world is quite literally a temporary classroom that was created for the sole purpose of teaching us to desire Truth rather than anything less. Whoever is careless with the Truth (meaning fake news) in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. Remember, only Three things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, and the Truth ... T/R  19.gif.94bd22771c8036239000f4bd7b426671.gif

“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” ― Mark Twain

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

The Secret To Finding Truth

761243718_giphy(6).gif.3a0895af167528973d7c6bde41d90ea7.gif

Your mind is the most powerful thing in this Universe. But most of us don't realize that fact, because we find ourselves experiencing limitation and we haven't known why. However, this information is now available for anyone with an open mind, and willing to reason, it gives you the tools to overcome all limitations an debates... But only if you desire to. As it turns, desire is the key to absolutely everything including all debates. A person will believe only that which they desire to believe. This is Truth of absolutely every person, without exception. However, there is one factor that divides all of humanity into two  categories, which are poles apart. And here's why. All human beings belong to one of these two categories:  

1) Those who desire Truth.

2) Those who desire Truth to be what they desire Truth to be.  

This world is quite literally a temporary classroom that was created for the sole purpose of teaching us to desire Truth rather than anything less. Whoever is careless with the Truth (meaning fake news) in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. Remember only Three things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, and the Truth ... T/R  19.gif.94bd22771c8036239000f4bd7b426671.gif

“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” ― Mark Twain

Joey is very intelligent, i trust what he post

35 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Until the Mind develops Alzheimer's.

Sad, isn't it? A disease is a choice. It's NOT inherited, and you can't catch it. What we all need to realize; there are CURES for every known disease. The problem, people instead run to the Doctors, and for what, to be treated not Cured? Fuck up when a Doctor sends you home to die, and most listen... When in fact, there is a 65% successful rate in Nutrition

38 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Joey is very intelligent, i trust what he post

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Thank you for those kind words SPY.30.gif.12e6708054283420e05a936ea9bda8a2.gif