Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I moved everything with Elisa & Fima to another Elisa & Fima Topic and Renamed this Topic to Jasmin & Jim.   I had to Edit the First Post since the First Post that begins a Topic cannot be moved.

Can you isolate the Fima and Elisa pics and vids from the Jim and Jasmin vids and pics topic???

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've found someone...Jasmin and her BF...😀

Sorry I didnt see her name was up on the list will have to refresh.

Back to watching this apt. now thats for sure

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't fancy repeats!  It only shows that RLC is either out of girls or is to lazy to find something fresh.  What's going to happen with Jasmin being back is that you will see the others, her entourage if you will allow me to say and "Couples on Vacation" will become a mini B4.  Nothing new and exciting bringing Jasmin back!!

C'mon now Jasmin is one of the best RLC girls ever, I think most will agree.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Can you isolate the Fima and Elisa pics and vids from the Jim and Jasmin vids and pics topic???

I have changed the Names on the Picture & Video Topics.  Jasmin & Jim can continue after Elisa & Fima.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

I kinda can see our point but this place originally was kinda an house were we could be some barca girls like we haven't seen before,there was llona for exemple and she was great in this place,but for some reason after her they stop with that,well then Elisa and fiam arrived and stayed for years😅,I don't fancy many barca girls but would love to see some of them in this place doing everything,like an Rose or Bele with their boyfriends or girlfriends.

I'm sure you will have your chance because they will be hanging around I'm sure.  To each their own but I think it's another step backwards!!

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

C'mon now Jasmin is one of the best RLC girls ever, I think most will agree.

That is your opinion and I respect that but she is just another girl that crossed the threshold in my opinion......nothing special.

I am curious to see how Jasmin is welcomed, with the "boyfriend", she was famous for interacting with girls, not with a man, I think it will be like all couples, after a week it becomes boring

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure you will have your chance because they will be hanging around I'm sure.  To each their own but I think it's another step backwards!!

Only Rose and belle..the others hope they don't show in the house much(specialy the blanket girl and boyfriend that are in b4),what's good in this house it's that is not tease after tease,all residents till date delivered and good.The girls of b2 and b4 can hang out in..b2 and b4.

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is your opinion and I respect that but she is just another girl that crossed the threshold in my opinion......nothing special.

Harley what you think about Kitty?