Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, pahman said:

I didn't know he was an african. Maybe all black people are african and all asians are Chinese. I learn new things every day. :rolleyes:

All chinese are asians my dear no matter where they are living . Same with Africans. They can be born in the states europe asia or in the moon but they are still africans.

7 minutes ago, sabrina said:

All chinese are asians my dear no matter where they are living . Same with Africans. They can be born in the states europe asia or in the moon but they are still africans.

An asian is always an asian wher ever he is born....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sabrina said:

It seems to me that Anthony is an american (unless i'm wrong) but you call him african because he's black?. A black american is an american not an african. 

5 hours ago, sabrina said:

Thats kinda not true because with that logic you may as well say that all white americans are British. People have moved around the world for many hundreds and thousands of years so it is kind of pointless trying to pigeon hole someone by race.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2018 at 4:16 AM, StnCld316 said:

OK  I see what your saying now.  I thought the GMT was always the same regardless. 

They need to stop this Daylight Savings Time BS it's not really a necessary factor to put the clocks forward and back 1 Hour at certain times of the year any further.  Nothing is gained by doing such a move.

I think they do it so the kids don't have to go to and from school in the dark.

• Upvote 1