8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm pretty sure most big cities around the world have pockets of hopeless people. When you vacation here in big cities, you're directed to the nice areas. Cities like LA or San Fran have the same situation I described. 

I moved to PA 5 years ago, fleeing the incredibly stupid traffic from LA. Surprising, they are cleaning it up a lot. However Philly, I am sorry to say - what a dump! Never in a big city have I seen so many dilapidated homes, so much trash, and of course, the traffic. I am staying away from it as much as I can. The burbs are so much nicer! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

You are so right Ash we only ever I suppose visit all the well known areas etc. I mean I love my country (UK) and London is a lovely city......in parts.....many areas in the suburbs are shit and there is no other word for it.

In US, is the other way around. Big cities with many bad areas, but the suburbs are awesome. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doctor_housky said:

I moved to PA 5 years ago, fleeing the incredibly stupid traffic from LA. Surprising, they are cleaning it up a lot. However Philly, I am sorry to say - what a dump! Never in a big city have I seen so many dilapidated homes, so much trash, and of course, the traffic. I am staying away from it as much as I can. The burbs are so much nicer! 

Pa is a beautiful state for sure! I live in Philly burbs, I only work in the city. It's a real shame it's such a mess in so many areas. I liked the conveniences when i lived in the city. Walk up the corrner get a pizza or a hoagie. Gotta drive to get anything in the burbs.

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm a young dudette, am I allowed in?

Sure! Here, you can have my man card, I don’t want it! 😊 

I got a pedicure today and got my nails painted. 😃 Life is bliss!!! 💋

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sure! Here, you can have my man card, I don’t want it! 😊 

I got a pedicure today and got my nails painted. 😃 Life is bliss!!! 💋

Oh lucky you! I love to get a pedicure now that I'm feeling so much better. I love getting my feet massaged! 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn I think I am too young for this. Do not consider me an old dude yet 😂

Old Dudes is for mature minds. It's not about the years, it's the mileage. It's different from Rants & Flames and Worldwide Politics. These people have some class.

Tell the bouncer at the door that Foamy sent you, and they'll let you in.

• Like 1