Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

17 hours ago, zoifan said:

I am referring to ISIS mentality and ideology. I have no doubt it comes from Saudi. Their kids grow with watching lashing, dismembering and beheading. 

Not to mention burning alive, stoning, and women being charged with crimes when they are gang raped because they dared to leave the house without a male family member.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well it's not to f Serena, maybe Alan ,bend him over a chair?

you never know here! but if they're adding cams or something i hope that some special things are being planned (or "reallife nothing" for those who prefer that).

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Not to mention burning alive, stoning, and women being charged with crimes when they are gang raped because they dared to leave the house without a male family member.

but only if god told them to do it (for those that hear such voices mental health should be made available).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ya think they rare there, George and the tech guy, because the views are way down after Serena left?  After, it is about the money to support the apartment.  Serena did add a lot to the apartment.  Her personality was infectious and she was always up for some action.  Wish her and Nina would kiss and make up.  :sad:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Just In said:

Isn't that Nina's dad that is with George, I'm sure he stayed last night on living room couch. 

could be. can't remember what he looked like. (guess i was watching something else when he visited).

Capture_2018_07_21_16_29_37_950.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mic351 said:

Ya think they rare there, George and the tech guy, because the views are way down after Serena left?  After, it is about the money to support the apartment.  Serena did add a lot to the apartment.  Her personality was infectious and she was always up for some action.  Wish her and Nina would kiss and make up.  :sad:

Is that why she left? They are quarreling about something?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is that why she left? They are quarreling about something?

Apparently, they had a big fight during the world cup.  Someone mentioned Serena and left and I didn't believe but sure enough, a couple days later it was on Twitter Serena had left the project..

• Like 1