B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

cámara al aire libre UM

It seems that the pool cleaning system definitely broke down.
They had to put that hose to fill the water they could not replace, and now, it seems that it could be a problem with the filter system.
The truth is that girls can not bathe until they solve it ... another problem for RLC.

sorry if I allow myself to disturb but seeing what I have paid up to now (both RLC and Replay) I would say that the time has come to call here in Barcelona:
Rebecca, Megan, Irma, Jessica, Anna, Stella, Renata, Sher, Beatrice, Neia.
girls are now a pain.
they did not understand what we subscribers expect
I do not say every nude night with a sexy heel to lick her pussy, but not even a desolation like that of the last few months.
sorry for the outburst but I'm getting myself not to renew the contract
thank you

• Like 1

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

scusa se mi permetto di disturbare, ma visto quello che ho pagato fino ad oggi (sia RLC e Replay) direi che è giunto il momento di chiamare qui a Barcellona:
le ragazze sono ormai un dolore.
non hanno capito quello che ci aspettiamo che gli abbonati
non dico ogni sera nudo con un tacco sexy per leccare la figa, ma nemmeno una desolazione come quella degli ultimi mesi.
scusate lo sfogo ma mi sto di non rinnovare il contratto
grazie

my mail send now to RLC

• Like 1

it is natural that these girls have boyfriends at home, I do not envy them, but happy all of them, but at this moment there are three girls who are on the phone with them, as we can hope, that these girls show strange things

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

sorry if I allow myself to disturb but seeing what I have paid up to now (both RLC and Replay) I would say that the time has come to call here in Barcelona:
girls are now a pain.
they did not understand what we subscribers expect
I do not say every nude night with a sexy heel to lick her pussy, but not even a desolation like that of the last few months.
sorry for the outburst but I'm getting myself not to renew the contract
thank you

Adri and Mary still gives great shows now and then. And for those who like boy/girl sex we have Jasmin and her bf in b3 delivering sex.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if Mila will be back to sleep in b4 when Naomi leaves, or if she will move into b2 and take her room. That would leave up a room for the new girl in b4.

That would've appeared odd before last night, since she's never really had much to do with the other B2 girls...but she went clubbing with Alexa last night, so I think it will happen, a connection there,  plus I don't think she's particularly happy in B4, especially since her argument with Malina...