Gloria & Romeo

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She is skinny... but in that pic is because the position she is.. Put a chubby girl like that and you see how less chubby she seems to be

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hard to get a good pic you literally can see every single bone 

RomeoGloria5.thumb.JPG.efe2789eb0f2e328c0fda1a8c98251cc.JPG  0   201.66 kB

Another bed camera angle at less than eye level...the view sucks again!

• Like 1

She looks better nude than dressed,I read the talk about z&t..sure hope they aren't managers iuksss,Just look how much time some of the places organized by them lasted..specialy in that rotation house(was an couple,then few weeks later another,then another).

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Now I get it you think if they obviously go there too it can be related. Sorry it is getting late 🤦‍♂️

If they start to do much hidden stuff with special care with cams.. seems pretty obvious whats happening there.... what doesn't means directly who could be the manager.. but may help 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What would say has been the most epic loggia sex on VH? Maybe Misty in front of the window? Have there ever been any loggia orgies anywhere? MH I guess. 

But i don't even consider that a loggia.. not even a door separating.. 

And i guess it was that.. that loggia (and lisa house there too) was awesome. Remember watching the police arrive 😁

• Like 1