Em & Sia

It is incomprehensible (for me) this craze for Em! 
Maybe she recall memories to seniors, and hope for teenagers?
Also, the obstinacy of A & A for this little girl (Em) bland and without style.
For me, the only hope of progression is that Em goes to older people.

4 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

It is incomprehensible (for me) this craze for Em! 
Maybe she recall memories to seniors, and hope for teenagers?
Also, the obstinacy of A & A for this little girl (Em) bland and without style.
For me, the only hope of progression is that Em goes to older people.

It's cause she is an enigma. Whereas the most of the people on VHTV are rather one dimensional, Em has something churning underneath that is compelling, perhaps daring, and possibly interesting. Plus, she has proven that she can have sex with others, even to the point of cheating. I think CC members need to feel like they are indeed voyeurs and not just sex chasers and thus you have a great interest in the world of Em. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's cause she is an enigma. Whereas the most of the people on VHTV are rather one dimensional, Em has something churning underneath that is compelling, perhaps daring, and possibly interesting. Plus, she has proven that she can have sex with others, even to the point of cheating. I think CC members need to feel like they are indeed voyeurs and not just sex chasers and thus you have a great interest in the world of Em. 

Em is unpredictable, you never know what's going thur her mind or what she's going to do  ???

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Il est parce qu'elle est une énigme. Alors que la plupart des gens sur VHTV sont plutôt unidimensionnelle, Em a quelque chose barattage en dessous qui est convaincant, peut-être audacieux, et peut-être intéressant. De plus, elle a prouvé qu'elle peut avoir des relations sexuelles avec d'autres, même au point de la tricherie. Je pense que les membres CC doivent se sentir comme ils sont en effet voyeurs et pas seulement chasers sexe et donc vous avez un grand intérêt dans le monde de Em. 

Apart from the fantasy of fucking a little girl, I do not see where her "world" is. I think more about the "Causette" syndrome (Les Miserables), so about the girl / father relationship. All this seems very perverse to me. Certainly, the voyeur is perverted somewhere, but he has a certain distance with his subject.

6 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Apart from the fantasy of fucking a little girl, I do not see where her "world" is. I think more about the "Causette" syndrome (Les Miserables), so about the girl / father relationship. All this seems very perverse to me. Certainly, the voyeur is perverted somewhere, but he has a certain distance with his subject.

Right... because Em is the only young girl on the site. It's like there isn't girls like Polly, Dana, Nina and Serena, Stella, Whitney and Clair, and that's not even mentioning some of the past tenants like Foxy, Layla, Katie, Lisa and so on. For whatever reason Em has a quality about her that keeps people tuning in but let's not pretend that she's the only young girl on the site and that the only reason people like her is because she's young.

11 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

I'm telling you, it's because she has an enigmatic personality and because she is willing to have sex with more then one guy. I don't see anyone here with an unhealthy obsession with Em because she is a young girl. 

• Like 1

so am I the only one who doesn't watch, never has  watched and will probably never watch the sweetie girlie blondie Em and her plush blue shark, because she's boring like hell ?? hehe, never mind 😀

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Em is unpredictable, you never know what's going thur her mind or what she's going to do  ???

This is also the case of psychopaths, unstable, bipolar, ... finally people in full control of themselves!:tongue:

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The cam to the couch of the LR is already listed and working

Could be a bit more central but at least it is working. They could all do with being much closer though.🔍