Em & Sia

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That was to be expected. The thing that drew people towards watching her was the drama associated with her. It's a shame she never really took advantage of that. Now that she is in a happy relationship for now and the spark just isn't there for some people. Me personally I'm still curious to see how things will play out for her and Bob.

Now that Sia for now looks like she has a new friend, maybe we can start seeing some more activity. The place was getting stagnate with only the three of them there. With 4 now, maybe this new guy can invite some friends and they can party. I'm surprised Em or Sia don't have any other female friends they can invite over.

I'm making the prediction now that while this apartment is live, Em at some point is going to fuck someone other than Bob. I'm making the same prediction about Ruby as well. 

I agree with you 100%.
As you know, I've always been a big fan of Em and - in the past - I spent a lot of time waiting for something to happen. Then when it happened, it all ended in a few minutes but I was still satisfied.
Now Em & Bob have sex every day but I must say that for me they are not absolutely exciting (considering also the bad positioning of the cams and the light always low).
I hope something will change soon...