Em & Sia

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, things can get through the sheet and time is factor, that’s why one should wash them regularly. It does offer a temporary barrier to the extent that it can. It’s a very bad idea to lay on a mattress with no sheets. 

I fully agree.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Come on, Rob, from what I've read, I know you to be better than that.
At least I kept what I said, civil and not insulting. And, like you, I have
a right to offer my opinion if I so choose.

Yeah sorry if I got a bit stroppy but having a bit of trouble with my main computer right now can't get the bloody new disk to initialise and you replied just at the wrong time lol. Ok am back to my pervy self now 😋 and pissing me off using this bloody tablet lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Yeah sorry if I got a bit stroppy but having a bit of trouble with my main computer right now can't get the bloody new disk to initialise and you replied just at the wrong time lol. Ok am back to my pervy self now 😋 and pissing me off using this bloody tablet lol.

Pm me if you need help with your new disk...

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pm me if you need help with your new disk...

Ok Jab thanks for that but all seems to be going ok now must have been having a funny 5 mins lol. i service and repair computers so i should know what i am doing (famous last words) lol must have had a mind block but will bear you in mind for next time ::) Thanks again for the offer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

One thing that i learn with my experience... There is nothing weird in the world of computer repairing 😁

I always say a computer is like a woman..........nothings  ever fucking logical often lol.........sorry ladies if you are earwgging xxxxx

Here’s a question then? If I am getting about 80mbps using WiFi while paying for 300 mbps, am I getting ripped off? If I cheap out and change my service to 100 mbps, will I then only be getting 1/3 of that or about 35mbps? 

How many mbps does one need to play CSGO at a pro level? 

Thx! 😂

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here’s a question then? If I am getting about 80mbps using WiFi while paying for 300 mbps, am I getting ripped off? If I cheap out and change my service to 100 mbps, will I then only be getting 1/3 of that or about 35mbps? 

Thx! 😂

The "problem" could be your wifi device.. walls.. mirrors.. distance to equipments.. Better way to test your connection is if it's by cable directly to router... 
I have 200 mbps by cable on depending on device (laptop, tablet, mobile) could vary between 30-70 mbps... on the room next to router

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! 😂

No one gets whats advertised Amy its all in the rip off scheme of things lol. I'm signed up for 60mbps and i am lucky if i get 30 in the good old UK but in all honesty that is ample for what most people need however i am not a gaming wizard and don't know what game CSGO is anyway lol.

We are way behind what many other countries have. I am on fibre buts thats only FTTC (fibre to the cabinet) which is a big junction box out on the main road about 300 metres from me the final connection being on the good old copper wire. I have seen many on here reckon they are on anything from 500-1000mbps but that is ridiculous for 99% of anybodies use. Not many over here are on fibre to the house as it would mean digging up most of the bloody roads making the cost prohibitive.

When i was on an ordinary ASDL line i could stream video and tele programs to myself no hassle, it is like the old old bragging argument like mine is bigger or better than yours lol.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No one gets whats advertised Amy its all in the rip off scheme of things lol. I'm signed up for 60mbps and i am lucky if i get 30 in the good old UK but in all honesty that is ample for what most people need however i am not a gaming wizard and don't know what game CSGO is anyway lol.

We are way behind what many other countries have. I am on fibre buts thats only FTTC (fibre to the cabinet) which is a big junction box out on the main road about 300 metres from me the final connection being on the good old copper wire. I have seen many on here reckon they are on anything from 500-1000mbps but that is ridiculous for 99% of anybodies use. Not many over here are on fibre to the house as it would mean digging up most of the bloody roads making the cost prohibitive.

When i was on an ordinary ASDL line i could stream video and tele programs to myself no hassle, it is like the old old bragging argument like mine is bigger or better than yours lol.

Well.. i can't complain about that, because i know that the "rule" is that the speed they say it's "by cable" between computer/router and they "smartly" use the word "untill" whey they promise speed ... 
By cable on speedtest i get what i pay... by wireless very far away... But i know that my case is a small % on the general internet clients 

59 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Thanks, Rob. 👍 Sorry for your computer misfortunes. I'm glad you
got everything sorted. (How about that? An American using British
slang. Is that allowed?) 😁

I had to look it up, but I laughed at the example they gave for the
definition of "stroppy". I don't think that sounds much like you, but
have you ever been that rowdy soccer fan? Just curious. 😊

"The definition of stroppy is a British slang term used to describe
someone who is hard to deal with, or who is easily offended. An
example of someone who would be described as stroppy is a
rowdy soccer fan who can't be controlled and who is yelling and
shouting and being somewhat rude."

• Like 1