B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I know I'm off topic but I hope in Amina's show !!
I hope in sexy heels for all and dildo (even three fingers in pussy Alexa - Ksusha useless here I hope she goes to her room ... here slows down only the game)

One thing you have been consistent about Mike is your desire for heels and lesbian sex, Keep up the faith Mike, someday some real sensuous sexual seductive woman will show up on RLC and you may very well get your wish, but with the current bunch of girls, it is all about click baiting the viewer, and will never go past that.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

One thing you have been consistent about Mike is your desire for heels and lesbian sex, Keep up the faith Mike, someday some real sensuous sexual seductive woman will show up on RLC and you may very well get your wish, but with the current bunch of girls, it is all about click baiting the viewer, and will never go past that.

let me just add to that or fake lesbian show.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I know I'm off topic but I hope in Amina's show !!
I hope in sexy heels for all and dildo (even three fingers in pussy Alexa - Ksusha useless here I hope she goes to her room ... here slows down only the game)

5377899.gif16326265.gif15880638.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry I chapped your ass Noldus and the mature thing to do on your part is take a break because what I have said is true.  I for one do not see a problem with any postings of what or where the girls might be going when they leave the house as long as it doesn't give specifics.  For example;  if you know through your translators that two of the girls are meeting a couple of guys at the beach for some fun, I don't see a problem in that as long as the name of the beach and the location of the beach is not mentioned.  You and others are too hung up on not posting any details as to what you know or think you know.  That's all I'm saying so please don't take it out of context and get your butt hurt about it.

I think we all want the same thing! A place where everyone can express themself freely! I happen to have discussed this quite alot with Noldus and Happyone, so I think I know pretty well where they stand! I think they don't want to post about everything they see, because some members (like yourself Harley) might quote their post, take it out of proportions, and spin it into their own agenda, saying everything is evidence of prostitution, and using every opportunity to shout slut and whore! You (and others should try to calm this down abit. I know we all get frustrated at times, I know, cause I've ended up writing things I regret many times, but we shall all work on this with ourself not being rude towards anyone. Maybe then we can hope people will be more comfortable with posting more again..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

If you refer to the evening in the room that Ksusha is now, wasn't that Rosie, Belle and Monica? That was actuall contact which shut Monicas annoying laughter up.

I remember Aminas face, but anything else about her.

I wish we could sample more of Magical Monica's so called 'annoying laughter' now...❤️